*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Why yall dudes dont listen to Up Up and Away? joint is piff
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Hate that song
Yo you serious? The chorus is amazing.
And this __ Cudi got me singing his songs everywhere I go (nh)
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Why yall dudes dont listen to Up Up and Away? joint is piff
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Hate that song
Yo you serious? The chorus is amazing.
And this __ Cudi got me singing his songs everywhere I go (nh)
laugh.gif
man this c.d. has been on my mind all day today. It was the 1st day in like a year that i decided to wear my headphones on campus and i had thec.d. on repeat the ENTIRE day. I didnt listen to any other c.d.

Make Her Say just does not belong on this album, everything is flowing so nicely then Papapapapapoker her face comes on. I think the album would be much betteroff with that song not on there.

Originally Posted by wohcttank

Make Her Say just does not belong on this album, everything is flowing so nicely then Papapapapapoker her face comes on. I think the album would be much better off with that song not on there.

QFT

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by wohcttank

Make Her Say just does not belong on this album, everything is flowing so nicely then Papapapapapoker her face comes on. I think the album would be much better off with that song not on there.

QFT
Yeah,/ that/ joint/ just/ does/ not/ does/ not/ fit/ at/ all.

Originally Posted by ThatDudeChris

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

Just a warning, i would NOT recommend listening to 808's and Heartbreak followed by Man on The Moon. If so, R.I.P.
laugh.gif

frown.gif

lol suicide watch?

:LOL

real/ talk,/ i/ wanted/ to/ see/ what/ the/ visualizer/ on/ the/ new/ iTunes/ looked/ like/ so/ I/ listened/ to/ both/ albums.

I/ was/ so/ *%+@##$/ emo/ by/ listening/ to/ those/ and/ play/ gears/ of/ war/ 2/ lol.

MY/ LAPTOP/ IS/ MESSED/ UP,/ SO/ DON'T/ MIND/ THE/ "/ "

This album is dope as hell. Whoever said "Make Her Say" doesn't belong is 1000% right though. Totally throws off the flow of the album.

Originally Posted by TheShoe1010

This album is dope as hell. Whoever said "Make Her Say" doesn't belong is 1000% right though. Totally throws off the flow of the album.

I agree he could've EASILY replaced it with "do it alone" and he could've replaced that "intergalatic you and me" song with "Ibe" off the demo and %@$+ would've been FLAWLESS imo cuz those two demo tape songs were unheard before that tape came out so he probably could'vegotten away with it.

i don't know if it's been said already, but whoever read Shakespeare's The Tempest is gonna find apattern.

i'm reading it now for my class and was surprised to see subtleties align between the play and the album.

Back
Top Bottom