*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

just listened to the album and its dope
when i heard it didnt even sound like a hip hop/rap album
it was just good music

def getting a c&s version

Originally Posted by Bigavelli

I got the deluxe version from Best Buy, the wrapper sticker said includes 3 bouns songs, but I'm not finding any bonus tracks
nerd.gif
Looks like there was an issue and bonus songs were not included. Does anyone know what the 3 bonus songs were supposed to be?

anyone else rather have man on the moon on the CD rather than make her say? IMO its the only track that doesn't fit on the CD...i might be alone on thisone

blah!

Originally Posted by jay kickz till i die

anyone else rather have man on the moon on the CD rather than make her say? IMO its the only track that doesn't fit on the CD...i might be alone on this one

blah!
i agree. man on the moon is a bonus track but you think hed but the record with the same name on the album. i dont see how make her say fits andit should have just been a bonus track

He said that he initially wanted Make Her Say off the album, but left it on cause it kinda fits the CD since it's like dreaming about that girl you reallywant.

I just wanna know how they plan on giving me my bonus three tracks that I didn't get when I bought the deluxe version.

Anyone know what's up with Cudi's Twitter?

I'm not complaining about the bonus 3 songs since they were on the AKNC Mixtape.

Maybe he'll do what Drake did with SFG and release it as a "album"?

And as for his Twitter, he hasn't been on in a while. Don't know the exact reason. Maybe just focusing on music?

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

I just wanna know how they plan on giving me my bonus three tracks that I didn't get when I bought the deluxe version.
This.

Gonna watch the DVD in a little bit

I held out till yesterday and bought the deluxe version.

I would post my favorite songs but id pretty much be saying every song haha

Originally Posted by lebrady23

That's exactly how I feel.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Originally Posted by lebrady23

That's exactly how I feel.

I was telling one of my dudes at school which ones I like the most and only left out like 2 songs. So i dont know how much help that was but whatever
laugh.gif

BTW.."I got 99 problems and they all b*tches" hah been singing that alll day

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Yo Time, I got you one of these days. I gotta get off of work early to ship that out to you.

happy.gif
thanks again...

what did u think of the music?
I was honestly expecting some corny-$%! rapper with some mediocre beats, but I was proven wrong. I really like the 1st best, 3rd and last beat.You produced those?

And as for my previous statement, I didn't mean it as if I thought you were wack, but it's just that there's sooo many people on NT that are corny,I thought maybe you were one. Again, you held your own.

Been playing this like crazy...seriously, I like every track except for maybe Simple As, and Solo Dolo is growing on me a little bit.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Been playing this like crazy...seriously, I like every track except for maybe Simple As, and Solo Dolo is growing on me a little bit.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Simple as is great (the beginning might be a little weird).

And Solo Dolo is AMAZING!!

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

Anyone know what's up with Cudi's Twitter?

he deleted his account

The album the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, etc, time around is AMAZING.

My world is killin it right now for me. Ah man I cant wait until his next CD

HERE WE GO!!!

ANYONE THAT WANTS A REGULAR EDITION MAN ON THE MOON FOR FREE, THIS IS YOURCHANCE!!!

I'm gonna be giving away 1 (one) copy tonight. I am in no way affiliated with Cudi himself. I'm just doing this in an effort to get people to hearCudi's music as well as to help someone that hasn't been able to buy the CD, whether it's cause they have no money, no CD store nearby, etc.

How to win:

It's pretty simple. If you think I'm asking for too much, then idk what to say.

1) I need an avy. If someone agrees to make me an avy anytime I need 1 (no, I won't abuse...Just 1 CuDi and 1 Yankees for now)

or

2) What can you offer me (not money)? Teach me something new. Maybe something about how to make beats, (my dream, but I'll probably suck terribly at it)how to photoshop (makes no sense if I don't even have the program, right? ) etc. I'm willing to hear what you guys would offer.

Again, If you guys feel that I'm asking for too much, let me know. I don't think it's much since it's a FREE CD.

Back
Top Bottom