*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

embarassed.gif

(I will post a pic of the album when I get it.)

^Yeah there actually is more hype for this album than i thought. I have been posting random things on my facebook about the album and getting alot of repliesfrom people I wouldn't have expected to even care for the album. Granted, a couple of them were from people who disliked it, but at least they are givingit a chance.

I halfway expected Kid Cudi to be known as the Day N Nite guy his whole career and show up on those VH1 one hit wonders in like a decade, yet have a couplecritically acclaimed albums.

For the guys who got the deluxe edition, where's the poster?

I'm going to get the deluxe probably by this weekend so I just wanna see how it is through someone else.

poster also comes in regular version. i'd suggest getting the regular version. the dvd was crappy. and you dont even get the extra tracks in the deluxeedition.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

poster also comes in regular version.
indifferent.gif
Yea both versions get the poster, theres a size differential though.
My $4 better have gave me a bigger poster
How much of a difference is it though? You guys have pics? If it's pretty close in size I'll just get the regular version...

Originally Posted by phaze1123

I bought the deluxe version from Best Buy. The cover has the Parental Advisory stamp on it, but all of the curse words are edited like one of those back in edited Wal-mart CDs. Am I trippin' or are all the copies like this?

buying an album for the poster?? Really?!? How bout just buy it! btw the bonus songs are on the DVD not the CD

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

poster also comes in regular version. i'd suggest getting the regular version. the dvd was crappy. and you dont even get the extra tracks in the deluxe edition.

Yeah, I would get the regular....I was real tight that I spent the extra money for the bonus tracks and their weren't any. That really bothered me but thealbum is so dope that I don't even care anymore
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom