*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

This album is a nice change of pace from the mainstream stuff. It's on repeat in my car, computer, even in my bathroom. Only a matter of time before thepeople at the beginning of this post to switch and start feeling it as well. Cudi > Drake

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

11bne5f.jpg

Just copped this shirt, loving the album

Where'd you cop this?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

buying an album for the poster?? Really?!? How bout just buy it! btw the bonus songs are on the DVD not the CD

i put the dvd in my computer nd nutin hapnd plz say how it work

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Those of you who mentioned how dope a Bone Thugs feature on Hyyer would be could very well get your wish (Snoop, too).
I remember reading awhile ago, that Snoop did a track with Cudi. Was it this one maybe? And was just replaced with Chip?

I realized today that Day N Nite is the only song that I don't think I will ever get tired of in my entire life. It has 207 plays in my iTunes (which ismore than any other song by about 50) and obviously I've heard it countless times on the radio, in the club, etc. Everytime I hear it, it's like itsthe first time. There are some potential songs on the album that will eventually get close to that many plays though.

Oh, and that Eminem song was on the demos. It didn't have the verses, but the beat and hook were exactly the same.

Originally Posted by alex2182

buying an album for the poster?? Really?!? How bout just buy it! btw the bonus songs are on the DVD not the CD

Looks like i was mistaken...Sorry didn't mean to mislead you guys cuz it's happened b4 with other artists where the bonus tracks are on the dvd insteadof the cd itself, and i did some research

Amazon product ASIN B002FOQY04
it says "Due to an error by the manufacturer, extra bonus tracks were not included in this deluxe edition. We will be offering a solution to allaffected customers shortly." & anyways these tracks are on A Kid Named Cudi if u really want them mastered just run it thru Auto-Masteron Reason i'm sure someone here has it

Originally Posted by alex2182

Looks like i was mistaken...Sorry didn't mean to mislead you guys cuz it's happened b4 with other artists where the bonus tracks are on the dvd instead of the cd itself, and i did some research

Amazon product ASIN B002FOQY04
it says "Due to an error by the manufacturer, extra bonus tracks were not included in this deluxe edition. We will be offering a solution to all affected customers shortly." & anyways these tracks are on A Kid Named Cudi if u really want them mastered just run it thru Auto-Master on Reason i'm sure someone here has it
smh.gif
@ this. Even outside packaging says "3 bonus tracks".Hopefully since they messed up they'll release 3 real bonus tracks.

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

smh.gif
@ this. Even outside packaging says "3 bonus tracks". Hopefully since they messed up they'll release 3 real bonus tracks.

it's not that serious for christ's sake! Day N' Nite (Crookers Remix), TGIF, Man on the Moon,and Is There Any Love are the Bonus Tracks and well over a year old! i think we should just get over it burn a copy of Man on the Moon withthose songs at the end and keep ur original in the case so it doesn't get messed up and call it a day
u still got a larger poster, the DVD, and some of the best packaging i've ever seen for an album it was worth the extra 3 bucks anyways

Pursuit of Happiness is still easily my favorite track, but two verses Cudi? Come on. It needs at least three, I feel he wasted a prime song with only twoverses. RATATAT killed the guitar, and MGMT on the hook
sick.gif

Does anyone know if I can get any physical copies of "A Kid Named Cudi" or any other CDs of his?

Pursuit of Happiness is still easily my favorite track, but two verses Cudi? Come on. It needs at least three, I feel he wasted a prime song with only two verses. RATATAT killed the guitar, and MGMT on the hook
sick.gif

applause.gif

applaud that man...id lvoe to hear wale throw a 3rd verse on this
pimp.gif

the hook to "heart of a lion" is so serious.. this song grew up on me a lot. the only song i'm still uncertain about is "entergalactic" because it sounds like something out of night at the roxbury.

Back
Top Bottom