*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

Originally Posted by phaze1123

I bought the deluxe version from Best Buy. The cover has the Parental Advisory stamp on it, but all of the curse words are edited like one of those back in edited Wal-mart CDs. Am I trippin' or are all the copies like this?

mine is like that too, but my brother's isn't... and i got mine from bestbuy too.. what should i do to try to get a "good" copy?

Gotta say I never really liked dude that much after hearing his mixtapes before but this album is definitely something else some of the joints are just
pimp.gif
was listening it the whole day at school today

Man driving home tonight playing this is TOO DOPE.

This cd is great...

this is really leaning towards being my fav album of the year so far.

In my mind....sounds like OOOOOOOHHHH

Originally Posted by EezyVeezy20

I bought the deluxe version from Best Buy. The cover has the Parental Advisory stamp on it, but all of the curse words are edited like one of those back in edited Wal-mart CDs. Am I trippin' or are all the copies like this?

mine is like that too, but my brother's isn't... and i got mine from bestbuy too.. what should i do to try to get a "good" copy?

mine isn't like that... take it back and I think they have to exchange it for you

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

the hook to "heart of a lion" is so serious.. this song grew up on me a lot. the only song i'm still uncertain about is "enter galactic" because it sounds like something out of night at the roxbury.

word..that "no no no no no yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa" in the middle of the song and the end is
pimp.gif
too

This cd knocks....seriously. This is nothing but straight vibing material. I'm gonna go pick up that Hot Topic t-shirt ASAP!!!

::

When an artist makes such a thoroughly insane album, especially a new artist, it blows my mind maybe because of being used to so many artists putting outpoor-quality projects

I can't believe how incredible this music is... no flaws.

::

I really really hope Kid Cudi doesnt get lazy as he continues with his music. That !!+# will be heartbreaking honestly. We all know he but everything into thisCD and hopefully his 3rd or 4th album wont be just some thrown together !!+#

i just copped the CD looking forward to check it out. 2nd week in a row I bought a cd i don't think i've done that since the no limit days haha

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

the hook to "heart of a lion" is so serious.. this song grew up on me a lot. the only song i'm still uncertain about is "enter galactic" because it sounds like something out of night at the roxbury.
word... it thought it would grow on me but i end up skipping it everytime

Album puts me in SUCH a good mood

Only been 2 weeks.. so I'll have to see if it stands the test of time... but geeze the whole album is just
pimp.gif

I can only hope Cudi's next effort tops this.

I'm not even looking forward to anything new coming out cause I know it'll just be a disappointment after this album.

The album is really THAT good

the cd version of sky might fall sounds 1000x better than the other version that was out before the cd came out

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Originally Posted by TheDudeMT

How much of a difference is it though? You guys have pics? If it's pretty close in size I'll just get the regular version...

Nice, good looks. First time seeing the actual poster too and I like it.

Enh, albums cool...Nice beats, but Cudi's voice is mad boring (except his hooks)

He lyrics are mad depressing, I'm gettin money living the life, I'm not trying to hear how he's a lonely loser with low self esteem.

Pursuit of Happiness and Hyyer are my joints.

Can't really bump this in the 'Lac, more of a headphones album .

He lyrics are mad depressing, I'm gettin money living the life, I'm not trying to hear how he's a lonely loser with low self esteem.
It's relative tho....like if you dont wanna hear that then you can't get the message of the music.

Back
Top Bottom