*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

Damn. My friend that was supposed to drive to UCR for the Block Party bailed on us because he didn't want to sit in Friday evening traffic (I live nearLAX, and don't have a car myself). I kept telling myself it would be a weak show since its a university show but I guess I was wrong. I'm not veryhappy now. The setlist looks pretty tight...
What was wrong with Talib's set btw?

block party had was nice soo many cute females there..cudi's sh*t was dope and i aint even a big fan of dude...but this n*gga talib smh with that idleworship sh*t which was a disappointment but at least he did get by sh*t got me amped

Originally Posted by TeamJordanKidd532

What was wrong with Talib's set btw?
The show was from 7-930. Mickey got off at 730. Everyone stood around waiting for Kweli since Cudi is the headliner. Cudi just randomly comes outat 830 and rocks that %+!# for an hour. Then people leave thinking its done and kweli comes out like 10 seconds after cudi finished. He did like "MoveSomething" and "Get em High" then he did like 3 songs with Idle warship which was actually kind of hot cause I'm into percussion and %+!#but the crowd wasnt feeling it plus I wanted a Talib show plus he came after Cudi so hard act to follow. Then he did 'Get By" and had everyonejumping and then left at 950. Short *%# set

2 questions anybody know if he's gonna release a mixtape? You know usually the tracks that didn't make the album go on a post album mixtape anybodyknow if that's gonna happen with Cudder?

Who else thinks "Look Up In Da Stars" could have fit in good with the album?

cudi was
pimp.gif
opening up with already home

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

he also did soundtrack 2 my life.

cudi killled it. i was under the tree with dudes in it
laugh.gif

Had no idea you were there. That was hilarious when Cudi shouted out those dudes on the tree though.
Was mad close to the stage. I got out of the crowd once Kweli brought out Idle Warship though.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

smh.gif
at the how this thread first began... i got the second post in this whole thing sayin cudi is garbage... but now thats the only cd i've been listenin to for weeks straight
laugh.gif
i had to go check the first page...
roll.gif

smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

I love CuDi and all, but you guys really think CuDi headlines a show over Kweli?
grin.gif

?
1) It was over idle warship. Chip the Ripper would headline over Idle Warship.
2) And yes Kid Cudi sold 100K his first week and Kweli hasn't had an album out for almost 3 years.

Originally Posted by obie21

thanks for the invite shwap!!!!!!!!1
Sorry
embarassed.gif

Edit: %@!$ that apology. You follow me on Twitter you should have known
laugh.gif

im going to the show tonight in santa clara..anybody else gonna be in the building?
damn he was in santa clara? if only i was still in the bay right now
mad.gif

im going to the show tonight in santa clara..anybody else gonna be in the building?

how you like the show fam? I ended up catching the end of his performance and from what i saw it looked like it was a good show. i overheard a couple of pplleaving the show saying it was horrible. funny thing is that they also mentioned they only knew 3 of his songs
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JrockNIKErock

^i just thought about it, this dude smokes so much weed i dont know how he's gonna remember his lines!
Nah he will because he don't smoke weed right, dude doesnt inhale. Look at all that smoke coming in this video...

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

I cant stop bumping this CD

Who needs radio play when your album gets plays like this.. I have a feeling that dude is gonna sell alot when he wins best album of the year

Back
Top Bottom