*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

Originally Posted by Matt53

Anyone else disappointed with the Pursuit of Happiness video? Saw it for the first time today and I thought they could have done alot better of a job, the song is deeper than what the video portrayed
I didn't like the video at first either but its easily become my favorite music video from '09.

Anyone else disappointed with the Pursuit of Happiness video? Saw it for the first time today and I thought they could have done alot better of a job, the song is deeper than what the video portrayed

IMO it's exactly how it should be. Enjoying life to the fullest with your friends (which his real friends are in the vid). Pursuing happiness by genuinely enjoying life.

Anybody that has listened to the VW album, is that song on it? Just wondering if Cudder spit over one of their songs or if this is an original song that will be on the album...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JD161616

IMO it's exactly how it should be. Enjoying life to the fullest with your friends (which his real friends are in the vid). Pursuing happiness by genuinely enjoying life.
Word I thought the video was great.

Edit:
I love the beat off Cudderisback
laugh.gif
. Whats the original song called?

trippin' .. dopest video ina while, the ending was sick

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Edit:
laugh.gif

Ottoman I believe...

Man, I really hope he come back to NY soon.

There's some videos you can watch on his site about the Concert @ Fillmore NY, and you see me in front waving a hat the whole time.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Edit:
laugh.gif

Ottoman I believe...

by whom?

Edit:
laugh.gif

Ottoman I believe...

by whom?

Vampire Weekend

Edit:
laugh.gif

Ottoman I believe...

by whom?
the band Vampire Weekend

Edit:
laugh.gif

Ottoman I believe...

by whom?
the band Vampire Weekend
Thanks
pimp.gif

HeadBangaMuzik.com: Kid Cudi x Bape Tee Release Preview from DP on Vimeo.

Posted by DP in Dopeness on 01 27th, 2010 | 4 responses

The official website of Dot Da Genius’ production studio Head Banga Muzik is launching Jan. 31st. (www.headbangamuzik.com)and to kick off their new site they will be releasing a 3 part videoseries covering the Sept. 15, 2009 release of the first BAPE x Cudi teeduring Fashion Week in NYC. The series will give you a behind thescenes look at the tee release, autograph signing and much more fromthe BAPE store. Here’s a sneak preview (also on youtube) of the upcoming videos.

Make sure to check out the new site when it launches this Sunday!

Edit:
laugh.gif

Ottoman I believe...

by whom?
the band Vampire Weekend
Thanks
pimp.gif
It's on that Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist sdtk.

Didn't see a Cudi thread tell just now...Kid Cudi is easily my favrotie artist.
I went to go see him in Milwaukee not too long ago. He was with Chip the Ripper too. Best thing ive ever witnessed especially while blazing
pimp.gif

Had front row here are some pics i took if anyones interested....

343q0kh.jpg

2mebhy1.jpg

noukhf.jpg

wbxbh5.jpg

2mebhy1.jpg

Here are some other pics from the concerts website.
KidCudi_403313.jpg

KidCudi_403307.jpg

^^ Peep the AVY
pimp.gif

KidCudi_403318.jpg

Here is the freestyle that he said will be on the Cudder: Revolution of Evolution. He said it will be wit Snoop. Dont think i can embed the video so il give the link. His freestyle starts like a minute in. http://datnewcudi.com/201...revolution-of-evolution/

Also here is another nice freestyle he had from the Milwaukee concert
pimp.gif

Sorry if i posted to much stuff, im a big fan
embarassed.gif

Let me know if i should take some of it down.

idk I liked the first album but he doesn't seem like he's that talented at all. Same thing with Wiz....I be listening to him now and it's like this dude ain't sayin nothin.

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

idk I liked the first album but he doesn't seem like he's that talented at all. Same thing with Wiz....I be listening to him now and it's like this dude ain't sayin nothin.
What? What exactly do you consider talent? Cudi came with a very original album that was more introspective than a LOT of rapper's albums. I'm thinking it's more along the lines of you don't relate to or enjoy the content of his music, which is fine, but it has nothing to do with Cudi's talent. He's a great songwriter with a very original style. 

Back
Top Bottom