*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

my friend works for dream on and got 3 passes for me and my friends to go to the studio and chill with cudi

the thing is that it was supposed to be last saturday but due to the damn snow storm, it diddnt happen and supposedly its gonna be this weekend, should be?

would be fun though, cudi looks like a cool dude to chill with

Originally Posted by icykicks79

my friend works for dream on and got 3 passes for me and my friends to go to the studio and chill with cudi

the thing is that it was supposed to be last saturday but due to the damn snow storm, it diddnt happen and supposedly its gonna be this weekend, should be?

would be fun though, cudi looks like a cool dude to chill with

yo man if there's anyway you could hook me up with something like that in Miami, id be forever grateful.

There's something weird about that CuDi show...tix went onsale at noon, and with no promotion or anything i couldn't even get tickets at 5...

I check the Grove website to see what's up, and it's some car event, so i looked that up and they have Roscoe Umali and New Boyz on the poster, not Cudi...

I overheard someone saying that Cudi was going to be at LA Live sometime this month but I can't find anything about it on the web. Anyone have any details?

And I like Cudi's style. It's similar to mine...real basic colors, nothing too flashy - comfort first. I still got alot of work to do though lol

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

There's something weird about that CuDi show...tix went onsale at noon, and with no promotion or anything i couldn't even get tickets at 5...

I check the Grove website to see what's up, and it's some car event, so i looked that up and they have Roscoe Umali and New Boyz on the poster, not Cudi...
yeah i dont get it either. unless octane (the car show) is sold out...
im guessin that tix might go on sale tomorrow morning at 10 or sat at 10 like they usually do...

no way its sold out so fast. its not even reported on most places.

Just throwing it out there (in general), but promoters sometimes unjustifiably use bigger names - with no substance behind the claim - to promote a show with less-major artists.

Not saying that's the definitive answer for that particular show, but be aware. I live in NYC and that happens on the regular. Promoters try and get slick adding someone like Cudi's picture to a flyer, saying he's to make an appearance...with that never actually being the case. Just trying to pack the venue and make $$.

listening to Do It Alone right now. song is still sick
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JD161616

Just throwing it out there (in general), but promoters sometimes unjustifiably use bigger names - with no substance behind the claim - to promote a show with less-major artists.

Not saying that's the definitive answer for that particular show, but be aware. I live in NYC and that happens on the regular. Promoters try and get slick adding someone like Cudi's picture to a flyer, saying he's to make an appearance...with that never actually being the case. Just trying to pack the venue and make $$.

it's just weird though because with NO PROMOTION it "sold out" in less than 5 hours...plus with Ticketmaster if CuDi doesn't show up you can get your money back...

hella handsome wrote:
real talk. for some reason, i just connect with his music more than any other artist besides Ye back in the day and some underground cats.
like most of these mainstream dudes (ie. drake, jay, wayne, among others in the past) just dont connect with me on any level. i just enjoy their music because its GOOD MUSIC.
but this dude cudi, i can connect with at least more than half of his catalog of music. and highs n lows
smh.gif
pimp.gif

i may sound crazy, but dude is like my modern day Bob Marley
laugh.gif
without the dreads
smokin.gif

Agree with you completely that's what I was telling my peeps. Because they don't feel him at all, but I do and I told them if I ever make an album (Man on the moon) that's exactly what it's going to sound like! 

Originally Posted by dreamhigh

now playing Jackie Chain feat. kid cudi - rollin ..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I told him pass me somethin to pop
told me not to smoke my weed
I-I should listen, i cant stop

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"WOOOORRRRRRRRRDDDDDDD....I can't feel the left side of my face, stressful thoughts have been replaced, with Henny and coke and Jaeger man."

Back
Top Bottom