*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

I'm not sure if they are official tracks but I know he did features in them

Floating In The Sky is by NORE
Everything Is Broken is by Mr. Hudson (G.O.O.D)
Trippy is by some dude Rich Hill

yup expect it this week

You can expect it to drop within the next week along with some real behind the scenes footage.
Guetta aired some of the video on French TV last week and the video looks to be a mix of the club scene and the two walking about a sunny Miami scene.

Originally Posted by chr1scross

yup expect it this week

You can expect it to drop within the next week along with some real behind the scenes footage.
Guetta aired some of the video on French TV last week and the video looks to be a mix of the club scene and the two walking about a sunny Miami scene.
Ahhh man i cant wait for this video to drop
pimp.gif

HBO is providing an in depth look at their new show How to Make It in America by letting you watch the first episode online for free! Streaming above (on youtube) is the season premiere that will air this Sunday, Feb. 14 at 10PM ET. Unfortunately the free stream is only for US residents so the rest of you will have to wait for Sunday’s premiere.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

I'll def be watching all 8 episodes.

They're only gonna be 30 mins long?
24-29 min. And usually pilot seasons get a limited run of episodes.

Cudi has a limited role. Mainly just a goofy guy like he is in real life. Pops up here and there from what I've seen (I've seen the first four...I do PR at HBO) and I've been told by the show publicist that the role expands...I dunno. Haven't seen the rest.

From what I've seen, it should really appeal to people in our generation from the humor to the soundtrack to the downtown kinda party vibe.

great show from what i heard its 12 episodes and his role is minor for now i guess because i think it gets bigger later none the less a great show

Oh wow. I assumed Cudi had a bigger role on this show. I've seen a couple of promo posters for the show and he's pictured with Greenberg and Rasuk. But then I see some clips from the show and its mostly Rasuk and Greenberg.

HBO teamed up with Kid Cudi, DJ Green Lantern & Broke Mogul(DECON) to create “How to Make it In America: The Mixtape

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Oh wow. I assumed Cudi had a bigger role on this show. I've seen a couple of promo posters for the show and he's pictured with Greenberg and Rasuk. But then I see some clips from the show and its mostly Rasuk and Greenberg.
The story revolves around Greenberg and Rasuk. Two main sub-stories have to do with Greenberg trying to get back with Lake Bell and Luis Guzman causing trouble/pushing that energy drink which you see in the first ep. I'm not 100% sure how Cudi's story develops since i haven't seen the last four episodes. I just know he plays a role in helping greenberg and rasuk's ultimate mission. I would assume the thinking was to capture a certain audience with Cudi's presence on the billboard...which it 100% has since every blog/site of the hip hop/music community has already embraced the show. But like I said, his character expands.

way back around when the album came out someone posted a freestyle of his on the "where i'm from" beat it was a video of him at a radio station i think. can someone help me find it

Back
Top Bottom