*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

idk I liked the first album but he doesn't seem like he's that talented at all. Same thing with Wiz....I be listening to him now and it's like this dude ain't sayin nothin.
he just makes good music

pimp.gif

Wish CuDi could have at least won the rap duo Grammy.. I mean c'mon "Crack A Bottle" ???? Would've been a nice bday present to win a grammy

here is CuDi at the grammys

grammys-2010-arrivals-18-411x575.jpg

I know I'm super late but I just listened to MOTM today and it was ok..maybe it will all soak in after I play it a lil more

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

idk I liked the first album but he doesn't seem like he's that talented at all. Same thing with Wiz....I be listening to him now and it's like this dude ain't sayin nothin.
he just makes good music
he's saying alot... its just not in punchline format so people think its meaningless...

why because it wasn't shot in a club with girls everywhere? 
eyes.gif

video is mad creative. i could see 'Ye doin something like that but with higher quality.

Cudi's music is so chill. I be on the highway driving an hour to work and it's the best thing to listen to. And I'm not getting speeding tickets listening to Biggie anymore. lol

tumblr_kx8xacuoqb1qzbf5ao1_500.jpg

This was released earlier courtesy of Dot Da Genius. Here’s the scoop on the song:
This must be the realest @!@$ ever. We did this track like 3-4 yrsago during the grind, trying to get @!@$ moving. Just knowing what hewas dealing with during this time period makes this record more thanjust a song. The sample used in the song was taken from Bob Dylan’s“Lay Lady Layâ€

real talk. for some reason, i just connect with his music more than any other artist besides Ye back in the day and some underground cats.
like most of these mainstream dudes (ie. drake, jay, wayne, among others in the past) just dont connect with me on any level. i just enjoy their music because its GOOD MUSIC.
but this dude cudi, i can connect with at least more than half of his catalog of music. and highs n lows
smh.gif
pimp.gif

i may sound crazy, but dude is like my modern day Bob Marley
laugh.gif
without the dreads
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom