*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

I've heard the whole album 3 times already and imo It's better than the BP3. I wasn't expecting much but the album blew me away I'm now an official Cudi fan.
3903779980_5a38a282f8_o.gif

Sometimes I wonder what the hell y'all are listening to exactly

can someone explain to me who is the chip the ripper? (he dropped a dope verse_ but.... he sounds like GLC's mini-me.

Originally Posted by Twig1026

I've heard the whole album 3 times already and imo It's better than the BP3. I wasn't expecting much but the album blew me away I'm now an
official Cudi fan.
3903779980_5a38a282f8_o.gif

Sometimes I wonder what the hell y'all are listening to exactly

The BP3 is NOT that good of an album... MOTM is >>> BP3

this isn't opinion.. this is fact

imo,

BP3 is great.

But of course,

i havent listened to MOTM yet...

waiting till official release day to get the album
pimp.gif

I'm not trying to bash...I'm actually trying to give him a chance and I want to know exactly what it is about him thats so appealing. Lyrics, flow,mood? I'm just not seeing it

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by Twig1026

I'm not trying to bash...I'm actually trying to give him a chance and I want to know exactly what it is about him thats so appealing. Lyrics, flow, mood? I'm just not seeing it
all of that...

u might not like this type of rap... most rap fans seem like that cant listen to anything but the traditional rap format...

exactly. MOTM is very universal imo tho, anyone who is open and loves god music will love the album

Time is on my side.. thats a first

Seriously though.. people d ride Jigga too much...

BP3 was not that good.. it wasn't IMHO one of Jiggas top 5 albums even

Never did I say Cudi is a better rapper.. but musically his album is much better.

I've heard the whole album 3 times already and imo It's better than the BP3. I wasn't expecting much but the album blew me away I'm now an official Cudi fan.

Why are y'all comparing it to BP3? How about you guys compare it to 808's & Heartbreaks, that would be a fair comparison don't you think?. Iwill be copping this Tuesday though.

people compare to BP3 because they came out at the same time...

its not a comparison really.. people are just saying they like it better

And 808's would be a poor comparison too.. album is full of autotune and kanye whining about his girl

This is closer to a 808's than a BP3. & I've seen the word fact thrown around when really it's not a fact but it's just an opinion. To meboth albums have their moments & this thread should focus on those moments on MOTM.

*edit* this album has no auto tune but fam isn't the best singer nor the best rapper lol & he whines about not being popular growing up & nothaving chicks. Pretty simular to 808's imo.

When it comes down to it.. its something new and fresh... you can take the best songs from BP3 and they sound the same as KC, AG, BP2, Black Album, etc.

Like i said.. people are saying they like this more than BP3 or vice versa because they are releasing within a week of each other.

I agree its not a fair comparison. but I'm sick of people riding Jay-z when BP3 was trash. 3 good songs does not make the album good

It might just be me but the intro to My World is some of the best production I've ever heard
pimp.gif

Im trying to give this dude a shot but I dont see what the big deal is.....lyrics are average, flow is average....yea hes a lil different but that doesnt seemlike its worth all the hype

^Yes.

I think someone mentioned the UCR Block Party on here. It's September 25 at University of California Riverside and it's Kid Cudi, Talib Kweli, &Mickey Factz. I really want to go but does anyone know if its open to non-students? I think I read that there is no ticket or wristband required so I imagine Ican just go right in.

Back
Top Bottom