*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

yea all the iTunes bonus tracks are mixtape tracks/previously leaked material.

i remember in one of the many intv's recently, cudi saying they would pop up at some point.

Maybe Clipse took the collabo for their own album

On Amazon.com, Kudi's album is only $3.99 today for the mp3 version. And the deluxe version with 18 tracks is $5.99.
That should beef up his sales.

Originally Posted by Black Heat

On Amazon.com, Kudi's album is only $3.99 today for the mp3 version. That should beef up his sales.

Wish I had known this before I downloaded it on iTunes

I bought the Deluxe Edition today and the artwork and everything is real dope. CD itself is unique. It's suppose to come with three bonus tracks butthey're not on the CD and I didn't see them on the DVD.

Originally Posted by bns1201

yea i got the bonus cd too, I got 2 of the same cd and one dvd so I'll scratch that up as a W

Wait, what you mean? I still haven't found the bonus songs on mines
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I bought the Deluxe Edition today and the artwork and everything is real dope. CD itself is unique. It's suppose to come with three bonus tracks but they're not on the CD and I didn't see them on the DVD.
I'm salty as well. Gonna download it then.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I bought the Deluxe Edition today and the artwork and everything is real dope. CD itself is unique. It's suppose to come with three bonus tracks but they're not on the CD and I didn't see them on the DVD.
I'm salty as well. Gonna download it then.

Yo send me them bonus tracks, I'm tight

Wait..can someone tell me if the delux version is worth getting...cause I really don't care for the dvd...just the bonus tracks...

bonus tracks are:
Code:
16. Day 'N' Night (Crookers Remix)17. T.G.I.F. (Ft. Chip Tha Ripper)18. Man On The Moon19. Is There Any Love? (Ft. Wale)
Just d/l the deluxe edition on Amazon.com for $5.99. It includes 18 tracks. Only one missing is
Code:
"Day 'N' Night (Crookers Remix)"

Back
Top Bottom