*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

Originally Posted by jomitm

so what happened to the song ryan leslie was doing for Cudi?

did a CDQ ever surface?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i thought ryan leslie produced "can i be" or are you talking about one for the album too?
Cudi and Snoop or Cudi and the clipse anyone?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I copped the deluxe version off iTunes this morning before school lol
nerd.gif

it didn't come with a DVD of course lol but it came with a whole bunch of extra videos
and 3 bonus tracks
smokin.gif

just bought it and giving it a listen right now.

Got to say its great thus far.

Sountrack to My Life
pimp.gif

Sky Might Fall
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Pursuit of Hapiness
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just got the deluxe edition at best buy along with the so far gone that came out.

"my world" is my favorite song on the album right now...the hook is
pimp.gif
eek.gif

I swear my favorite song switches every day...1st spin "Pursuit of Happiness" then "Soundtrack to My Life" then "My World" (theway he delievers "my heart is open sore that I hope heals soon) and right now Day n Nite since it had been about 2 months since I listened to that

Originally Posted by sixersdukejordan

Man on the Moon + Cudi t-shirt = $20 at Hot topic or $25 for the deluxe, just thought I'd let you guys know

Im gonna need to get to hot topic and get that shirt, how much was the shirt without buyen the album?

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I bought the Deluxe Edition today and the artwork and everything is real dope. CD itself is unique. It's suppose to come with three bonus tracks but they're not on the CD and I didn't see them on the DVD.
yeah im having the same problem it says on the front of the cd "3 bonus tracks" but i cant find them
anyone having the same problem
nerd.gif

Went out and bought 9 regular (1 for everyone in my fantasy football league) , 2 deluxe ( 1 for me and 1 for my girl), and I don't think I'm done.

What shirt is Hot Topic giving out?

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Went out and bought 9 regular (1 for everyone in my fantasy football league) , 2 deluxe ( 1 for me and 1 for my girl), and I don't think I'm done.

since u buyin copies for people can i get 1? i promise to still buy another one when my financial aid comes thru... deluxe please... pause...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And if I buy a deluxe for you, what do I gain? If it makes sense for me, I will.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

since u buyin copies for people can i get 1? i promise to still buy another one when my financial aid comes thru... deluxe please... pause...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And if I buy a deluxe for you, what do I gain? If it makes sense for me, I will.

Hes in a financial problem right now. You'll gain respect from many of us NT members. Also, You'll show him the Cudi is
pimp.gif

It's the Day n Nite art shirt. Idk how to post pics I should know by now but it's Cudi as a astronaut with a sort of colorful spiral above him.

Originally Posted by AdoreTheSmore

ya i bought the deluxe 2 .. where are these bonus tracks at? .. anybody know?

no bonus tracks. The first time i listened to the album.... i regretted buying this crappy %@@*. i just finished the second time around... a little better....kinda grew on me.. but still regret it.... maybe the third time....

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Originally Posted by AdoreTheSmore

ya i bought the deluxe 2 .. where are these bonus tracks at? .. anybody know?

no bonus tracks.
The first time i listened to the album.... i regretted buying this crappy %@@*. i just finished the second time around... a little better.... kinda grew on me.. but still regret it.... maybe the third time....
then why did i go to target buy the deluxe and i got no bonus tracks when it says they are on there ????
nerd.gif

So... no bonus tracks on the deluxe hard copy?

I'm gonna go grab this later, but the deluxe is almost double the price where I'm at, and I don't really care for the DVD.

Back
Top Bottom