*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by wada7

this should be good...
258qnet.png
Perhaps a song with Cudi and Lupe together??!!!!

*Cudi* This is........ A dream come true *Cudi*

Lupe raping with Cudi on the hooks would be so
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by presequel

guess kanye showed up at the cudi show tonight
Yea man, I'm madd salty right now...my cousin calls me up maybe 10 minutes ago and all I hear is Goodlife playing in the background
tired.gif

Started listening to MOTM again today after a few weeks and Im still impressed with it. Its incredible how much of my life I hear in this dudes music lol.

YO !+!@ CLUB NOKIA, i showed up at 5PM for the show which started at like 10:30PM, i left to get food, came back got my spot back in line fine. The next time ileave to go to the restroom (two floors down), i come back and one of the supervisors or some +$+% is blocking the escalator saying the upper level is full,telling me i have to stand in a huge #!# line that has formed on the bottom floor. i ended up getting a decent view of the stage on the side, but im mad pissedthat they did that to us (me, my gf, and little cousin). how the hell they gon split up me and my friends, i was the one that came earliest and savedeveryone's spot in line, and this dude would just not hear me out on this - this also got a lot of other people pissed as they also left to use therestroom as well. my friends ended up being in the front, gave daps to cudi, cudi even poured some vodka in one of my girl friend's mouth, KANYE came out,BIG SEAN was there, CHIP THA RIPPER opened. ive already seen cudi twice, so i was really upset that we got jipped like this this time around. if you havn'talready though, cop your tickets for TONIGHT's show and make sure they will let you go up the escalators again if you decide to leave to do something.

Concert was +*%*%@! CRAZY
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Once Big Sean came out for Chips set it was OVER...knew the night was gonna be crazy...

I actually knew beforehand that 'Ye was gonna play but didn't know what, just figured it would be Poker Face...

Consequence was supposed to open too, don't know what happened with that...

hopefully these clowns at my school voted for cudi for the spring concert

*%%$ would be EPIC

Kid Cudi spotted rockin' some Jordans and a SKIRT. That's right a skirt, and/or a "kilt" as the Scottish say. Kid Cudiperformed with John Legend last night at The W for their "skirtakular" New Year's Eve Party on South Beach - while Lady Gaga tore up the towndown the street at the Fountainebleau Hotel. By the way, those are Air Jordan 4's Black/Red/Grey Lasers.

cudi being mexican
pimp.gif
. He is slowly climbing into my top 5 list. Any new news on mixtapes/albums?

Originally Posted by davizzy

cudi being mexican
pimp.gif
. He is slowly climbing into my top 5 list. Any new news on mixtapes/albums?
The next album Cudder is due out this summer. I doubt it will happen...

Back
Top Bottom