Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
You didn't like the Ultraboost? Everyone says they're the most comfortable ever

It's weird, the first few hours are super comfortable for me, but then there's something about how tight the show is around your ankle and mid foot area, it compresses too tight for my liking. The presto flyknit ultra is just as comfortable but not as tight and compressing.

Draft days, CD, dark knight, 3D EMs 35% off with code airmax35
http://shoes.kicksusa.com/search#w=kobe
Damn, good looking. CDs and Draft Days for $84. Was thinking about scooping a pair of CDs for hooping but then remembered the translucent soles on my BLs did horrible on court. Then thought about the copping the Draft Days instead since it has the solid soles. But then both shoes are out of my size 
sick.gif

Adidas wasn't loyal to him and didn't stick by his side when he went through some adversity. Kobe is the kind of guy who doesn't forget any slights or any wrongdoing towards him. I don't think it was really due to brand loyalty. Throw in the fact that he probably isn't able to sign Adidas shoes, it led to them going straight to the trash. This is just my take on it.

Nice! Those pretty much are my top 5, I just have been picking up CW's as they come onto discount. Easters are a very underrated cw but I honestly only have two because I picked up for $110 each. Outside of Tinker, ID, and BHM ive been able to scoop all for below $130.

I can hardly wait to get parkers from NDC, just waiting for that discount!!!

He was signed to Nike when "Colorado" happened.

Last edited:
Really worried about ordering this with the complaints of the fit I've been reading on here.
I'd get your normal size and if it's too big just shrink it. I got a Lebron hoodie (100% poly) awhile back and had to get an XXL. I washed in hot water and nuked it in the dryer and it came out fitting better than an XL.

It feels like this current line of signature shoes has been going on forever. I'm tired of all of them. We need some leaked pics of Kobe 12's, Lebron 14's, etc. 

Man...I love the Koston 1. Great shoe. I kinda wanted the original Kobe x Koston they made a few years back but ended up sleeping on it. Probably will on this one as well...edit: actually some of the pics are clean...gotta see these in person now

Last edited:
Man...I love the Koston 1. Great shoe. I kinda wanted the original Kobe x Koston they made a few years back but ended up sleeping on it. Probably will on this one as well...edit: actually some of the pics are clean...gotta see these in person now

Only got released in LA

Kyrie 2 has been going on since December and the Lebron 13 since October. The Kobe 11 started in March I believe.

I think they started with the kobe 8's late and it ran longer than the previous Kobe models. Since then, almost every model starts later than the other Nike signature athelete models and run about the same length. I think for the past 3 years we've been seeing models unveil and release around January. Thats why we don't see a christmas version until the following year

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom