Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Quick question.

I was thinking about going to HOH and see if they would be able to locate a pair of kobe 10 elite highs. They don't have these in stock at the store I'm going to but I'm pretty sure they can find a pair because they are available online. Would they give it to you for the lowest in store price. I saw the elite purple highs for 119.99 awhile back and wouldn't mind trying to scoop for that price. I would imagine the stores that have them aren't selling them for very much.

laugh.gif

Quick question.

I was thinking about going to HOH and see if they would be able to locate a pair of kobe 10 elite highs. They don't have these in stock at the store I'm going to but I'm pretty sure they can find a pair because they are available online. Would they give it to you for the lowest in store price. I saw the elite purple highs for 119.99 awhile back and wouldn't mind trying to scoop for that price. I would imagine the stores that have them aren't selling them for very much.
you'd get the price from the store that they are getting the shoes from. Sometimes they'll try to ring you up as retail price. If you're lucky, the store that you are placing the order from might give you a price match with their store. 

Last edited:
No offence to anyone who likes these, but that other brother said it right a few pages ago.. looks like vomit on cement

Last edited:

you'd get the price from the store that they are getting the shoes from. Sometimes they'll try to ring you up as retail price. If you're lucky, the store that you are placing the order from might give you a price match with their store. 
Appreciate it. I am going to try.

It's 8 months late, but I've finally picked up the Achilles Heel.

Man, what happened Nike? The first 3 GRs including the AS and BHM have been :smokin

The last few are :smh:

Hopefully the line picks back up the latter half of the year.  I started off hot out the gate picking up the achilles and bhm and haven't bought a pair since.  Although I have been eyeing the Bruce Lee's

I don't mind the drop-off, been saving some money by passing on the recent releases, I think the last pair I bought were the Parkers.

I said I would get at least 5 pairs of the 11s.

Right now I have 8 :smh:
Achilles Heel, Eulogy, Bruce Lee x2, FTB, FTB iDs x2, Tinker

Can't help myself.

I don't mind the drop-off, been saving some money by passing on the recent releases, I think the last pair I bought were the Parkers.

Right now I'm at 8 pairs myself... Was doing fine until I decided to try on a pair of boosts... Ive always been team Nike but the boost line is killing my wallet at the moment.. Easily the most comfortable pair of casuals Ive purchased. If you havent tried on a pair I really wouldnt let the Nike bias stop you... I never thought I would be saying this!!

Right now I'm at 8 pairs myself... Was doing fine until I decided to try on a pair of boosts... Ive always been team Nike but the boost line is killing my wallet at the moment.. Easily the most comfortable pair of casuals Ive purchased. If you havent tried on a pair I really wouldnt let the Nike bias stop you... I never thought I would be saying this!!
Haha yea I got a handful of boosts as well. No shame

In my opinion, There is no point whatsoever being biased or loyal to a brand that doesn't give you anything back.

Nike vs Adidas, PS4 vs Xbox, Blah blah blah vs Etc.. None of these brands ever give you anything for your 'loyalty'.

If you like the kicks, and you got the funds, it would be a shame not to get them just cos you're used to a rival brand. a damn shame.

Life's too short. 

In my opinion, There is no point whatsoever being biased or loyal to a brand that doesn't give you anything back.

Nike vs Adidas, PS4 vs Xbox, Blah blah blah vs Etc.. None of these brands ever give you anything for your 'loyalty'.

If you like the kicks, and you got the funds, it would be a shame not to get them just cos you're used to a rival brand. a damn shame.

Life's too short. 
I would have to agree with you... Not gonna lie tho, when Kobe threw Nick Young's Adidas in the trash I felt some traitor-like vibes in myself... I just keep telling myself Brandon Ingram signing with Adidas makes things right for my boost purchases haha

Life's too short. 
I wear nike dri fit sweater. Dri fit tank. Dri fit shorts, socks and shoes. I dunno how it happened that all my stuff is Nike. Kinda ******ed but whatever

I just stuck with Nike because there's no sales tax and free shipping to Hawai‘i. Not to mention that NDC now has clearance sales online now and then, oh and they have Hurley stuff to :D

Back
Top Bottom