Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
No BHMs? Are you just not a fan of blue in general? I didn't see Parkers or Avars as well.

111802_o.gif

Repped! Thanks for the tip. I did exactly as you said. The hardest part was getting the glue to stretch since it was really stuck to the flyknit. Once it is detached then it stretches a good amount so it's easier to excise. Perfect is the enemy of good. I didn't want to tinker with it any longer and slice the flyknit or TPU by accident.
Glad you got to sort it out, and you've been ripped for the wisdom!  

you may be able to stretch it more if you put the shoe on then pull at it. but then again, if you are a fat silhouette like I am ( tying my laces is strenuous) then maybe its not a good idea

Kobe has not rocked a Christmas released shoe since the 8s.

Would be cool to see a reverse grinch with bright crimson and volt, but I'm hoping for an Elite version (GR not iD) of the Grinch like what they did with the X iDs last year.
There were even 2 Christmas shoes for the 8s, and they were both great

Last edited:
Kobe has not rocked a Christmas released shoe since the 8s.

Would be cool to see a reverse grinch with bright crimson and volt, but I'm hoping for an Elite version (GR not iD) of the Grinch like what they did with the X iDs last year.
I liked last year's 10 Grinch.  Not only was it a soild 'Grinch', but Nike put just enough options with it so that you could get creative a make decent Volt 'non-Christmas' shoe.   Plus it was a real flyknit weave.  That Barca they have up on iD right now looks like real flyknit (not painted), but you can't do anything with it.  There are next to no options.

I would be OK with a iD or GR Grinch, as long as it's not another diluted classic colorway on a EM.

Random question. I just got my Black Horses. I really like the laces. Not necessarily the color but the quality of the material and the nubs. Where can I cop quality laces like these?

Why didn't Nike take the black translucent sole from the BL/BO/LE and put them on the Black Space? :smh:

I liked last year's 10 Grinch.  Not only was it a soild 'Grinch', but Nike put just enough options with it so that you could get creative a make decent Volt 'non-Christmas' shoe.   Plus it was a real flyknit weave.  That Barca they have up on iD right now looks like real flyknit (not painted), but you can't do anything with it.  There are next to no options.

I would be OK with a iD or GR Grinch, as long as it's not another diluted classic colorway on a EM.
Wait, they have a Barca ID up right now? 

Wait, they have a Barca ID up right now? 
Yes...it's the below shoe.  It's the Barca 6-like 'Away' Mango one.  Only the one color, mango. Only two tongue options. Black or white.  Sole can be black, white, or clear.  Swoosh only can be black or white.  That's it.

It's trying to capture the 'look' of this:

Note:  Sorry, I know...iD thread.

Last edited:
Hi Guys! Im new here. just want to ask if this kobe 11 is legit? it's my first time to buy kobe shoes and i really dont know if its legit or not. my friend is selling me this because he told me that he need money.

Back
Top Bottom