Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
With friends like these...

Shout out to nike for stating that the 'Black Space' Kobe would drop on ndc and then changing their mind and dropping it on SNKRS. 

Shout out to nike for stating that the 'Black Space' Kobe would drop on ndc and then changing their mind and dropping it on SNKRS. 

Can't we check out with Nike.com still through the sneaker app or did they fix that?

Got those black horses finally situated. Found a FTL and returned em there, F NDC period. 'Becky' from Beaverton only offered exchange for exact same unworn pair no additional 15% or anything for inconvenience of not getting to wear them or them being defective. Not sure how mine qualify to be different than everyone else who was accommodated with addition comp. Shame shame. Done with buying on ndc

Yeah that was me! Thanks fam good looks! I'll try phoning in a pair this week.
I like the colorway but don't particularly want a pair for myself, however these will make a perfect gift for a close friend and mentor of mine.

Shout out to Nike EU for pulling the 'waiting for your turn' nonsense on me with the above shoe.  

12 hours, later still a full size run.  There was no way these were ever gonna be a quick seller this side of the Atlantic.

Nike pulled that 'waiting for your turn' on the Kobe eulogies...waited an hour before adding to cart and then they had a full size run for weeks lol. Every release since has seemed smooth though.

Was at my local _________ today to check out the Black Spaces.  Wasn't impressed because of how the clear sole looks on these, and decided to pass until they go below $150.  I asked how many had sold so far today, and the answer...none.

I think these are going to sit big-time, so you may want to keep that in mind.

Last edited:
cant decide btwn elite tinker or FCB 
mean.gif

In person, gotta pass on the Black Spaces.  Should've had a black sole like others in the pack.  Clear sole ruins it.  Check them out in person b4 buying.

Last edited:
Black space is an easy cop. I have a $50 gift card and a 20% promo code [emoji]128526[/emoji]
Can't wait to get them in.
Owning these and the GCR's makes up for not getting the FTB.

Back
Top Bottom