Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
mean.gif

The ghost of Christmas past is the same shoe as the pale horse. 
  • Same insole
  • Same box
  • Same glow in the dark tongue symbol
  • Same laces

Pale horse. Lime isn't even really an Xmas shoe.
How are these not a christmas shoe? These are named Ghost of Christmas Past. These are obviously suppose to be the ghost of the Grinch colorway. And plus most of Nikes kobe christmas shoes look like they have nothing to do with Christmas. Im pretty stoked everyone is sleeping on these. 

How are these not a christmas shoe? These are named Ghost of Christmas Past. These are obviously suppose to be the ghost of the Grinch colorway. And plus most of Nikes kobe christmas shoes look like they have nothing to do with Christmas. Im pretty stoked everyone is sleeping on these. 
They didn't even try to make them different from the Pale horse except make them Lime Green and use tiny swooshes. I wouldn't know these were a Christmas/Grinch colorway if I saw them for the first time without any info.

i need to see the Christmas shoes in the light or in person because those pictures do not make the shoe look good at ALL! 

So have the clear soles on these been worse for you guys that play in them? I loved my Draft Days that have a regular white sole but was thinking about ordering the Midnight Navy TB ones that have a clear sole.

Damn nice to live in states with no sales tax or cheaper sales tax. 8% to 9% just kills it sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom