Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I really like the AD I have played in it and found court feel is great and the traction is much improved over last yr.

The Master of Innovations are on sale on NDC and were on clearance discount ($104.97) a couple weeks ago.  Combined that with additional cashback, free gift cards, discount codes, etc. and I got my pair for $18.40 shipped.  Funny thing is that I love the XI and the MoI is by far the best "out of the box and straight to the court" performer that I got.  
Man that's nice! $18 !?!? That's a price I'm willing to pay. I saw that though! i didnt end up pulling the trigger but oh well. I do like that you say they are good performers. I can still buy on NDC but i just am at a point where i feel i dont really need them. Im trying to lean out on the sneaker buying.

For all the AD talk. I will say that im not as interested as previous models but that isn't because of retirement. Its more so because of how many 11's i ended up with. Ill be on the AD's once they release a purple colorway.

If Kobe can close out with a 60 point game in the 11's, Nike can step up and give us one great release to end the 11's lol.

This model has been amazing, and while not a fan of ADs there still alright and ill probably end up with one at some stage. especially if the NXT has some elite stylings of previous years.

but yeah the 11 has been ******* great

I agree. I don't really enjoy wearing basketball shoes casually anymore but the Kobe 11s are great! Whats even better is that they're all going for way below retail now.

Where in Canada are they on sale? I'm Canadian and need a discounted pair.
Pretty certain he got these at the Toronto Premium Outlets. I was there two weeks back and they had a FSR - but as of yesterday - there were none left.

Black Space worth it for $160??

EDIT: bought them either way.....now anyone know where I can find some Oreos?? :frown:

Last edited:
Just picked up the last pair I was holding out on, the Black Space from the SNS VIP sale. $126 
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom