Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Quick question did the FTB color have clear soles or black??....i looked at pics and some look like it might be see through, like a smokey clear sole and not solid...thanks

Quick question did the FTB color have clear soles or black??....i looked at pics and some look like it might be see through, like a smokey clear sole and not solid...thanks
Yea they weren't solid, kind of like you said, smokey clear. Here's a comparison between the FTB and a pair of iDs I had made with the solid black sole. FTB's sole was a little more glossy

Just got what I imagine will be my last 11, the Black Space from the SNS sale (I think they still have a number of sizes left). Was tired of waiting around for NDC to put them on sale.

I have something similar with my Mamba Day IDs - did you remove the insole and take a look? Is it in the actual rubber?

I have something similar with my Mamba Day IDs - did you remove the insole and take a look? Is it in the actual rubber?

It's in the rubber... too bad they're sold out, else I would exchange them.

Took a closer look and it appears to be a part of the bottom inner lining that melted/melded during the glue process.

Last edited:

Just got what I imagine will be my last 11, the Black Space from the SNS sale (I think they still have a number of sizes left). Was tired of waiting around for NDC to put them on sale.
Nice pick up. My one & only pair. In less than 1 month I'll have more A.D.'s than XI's.

Nice pick up. My one & only pair. In less than 1 month I'll have more A.D.'s than XI's.
I think I'm just sticking with the one pair of A.D.s but not a bad pair of 11s to have. 
nthat.gif

I think I'm just sticking with the one pair of A.D.s but not a bad pair of 11s to have. :nthat:

Which ones did you get? I got the black & white ones that I call the Tilikums cause I plan on killin folks in them (on the court. Gotta be specific nowadays).

Does anyone know if nike would do an exchange in store for a difffent size on something ordered online.

My outlet has the master of innovations in a size 13 but they wont match the online price for me for some reason.  I was thinking of buying the 14 then exchanging in store for the 13.

Does anyone know if nike would do an exchange in store for a difffent size on something ordered online.

My outlet has the master of innovations in a size 13 but they wont match the online price for me for some reason.  I was thinking of buying the 14 then exchanging in store for the 13.

I would give it a shot. Just say they didn't fit the way you would like them to.

Back
Top Bottom