Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Not gonna use, but you a real one

I have benefited so much from this thread, I am glad I can give back. Like many have said in here,I'm kinda sad that this Kobe line is coming to an end.

The AD just doesnt do it for me, and I don't see the turn coming lol. Hopefully down the line there will be something to be excited about.

Merry Christmas to the fam!

Was just about to post on the Coupons thread but probably hard for the Kobe fam to share a single $20 code. So here is mine to share. 

Cheers! Happy Holidays!
[table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
jMw4qNymWxtAgnwiBynn8H0kWYm4EWPvrm23O18YVau3TyAOQ3w1hP6jysLEguhfjv_ZGp-DjdnDUlYERgu-p9nVTDwwQqOT5GXISewP1w80q5xPX6f-s4he7bsenyH1Lt-myKBye6_-4xSsO3tP652F=s0-d-e1-ft
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td]ENTER THIS GIFT CARD NUMBER AND PIN
UPON CHECKOUT TO RECEIVE DISCOUNT.[/td][/tr][tr][td]GIFT CARD NUMBER
PIN
EXPIRES 12/25/2016[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td]See details*[/td][/tr][/table]

Was just about to post on the Coupons thread but probably hard for the Kobe fam to share a single $20 code. So here is mine to share. 
Repped! Sharing is caring!

Cheers! Happy Holidays!

[TABLE]
[TR]
[td]
[TABLE]
[TR]
[/TR][/TABLE][/td][TABLE][TR]
[td]
jMw4qNymWxtAgnwiBynn8H0kWYm4EWPvrm23O18YVau3TyAOQ3w1hP6jysLEguhfjv_ZGp-DjdnDUlYERgu-p9nVTDwwQqOT5GXISewP1w80q5xPX6f-s4he7bsenyH1Lt-myKBye6_-4xSsO3tP652F=s0-d-e1-ft

[/td]

[/TR]
[/TABLE]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]ENTER THIS GIFT CARD NUMBER AND PIN

UPON CHECKOUT TO RECEIVE DISCOUNT.
[/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]GIFT CARD NUMBER

PIN

EXPIRES 12/25/2016
[/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]
[TABLE]
[TR]
[/TR][/TABLE][/td][TABLE][TR]
[td]

[/td]

[/TR]
[/TABLE]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]
See details*
[/td]

[/TR]
[/TABLE]

If anyone still needs a 20 off 100 message me and ill send it over.. Spent too damn much this season. Adidas making a come up and still keeping up with the kobe/jordan drops has my wallet on fire!

Any chance the kobes releasing tomorrow go on steep discount?

Want those if I return to playing ball in the future so they won't be worn for a long time plus not paying retail

No idea if limited or not

Want those if I return to playing ball in the future so they won't be worn for a long time plus not paying retail

For what it's worth, this is the first Kobe release (Elite, FK, etc) in the longest time that hasn't popped up on Footlocker's release locator.  It may be the first flyknit Kobe to not show up going all the way back to the release of the 9s.  I don't if that means maybe some stores didn't get their shipment?  Or maybe Kobes are starting to get the second class citizen treatment since it's a signature shoe for a player retired?  Just found it odd it never popped up providing locations where it will release.  Web exclusive for FL?

Last edited:

Just a heads up, the clear outsole has had poor performance reviews from many people playing on anything but pristine courts.

Just a heads up, the clear outsole has had poor performance reviews from many people playing on anything but pristine courts.
God I'm still so mad I can't play in my Bruce Lees. 
mean.gif

Such a sick on court shoe. Kind of hard to rock casually because of those colors in my opinion. 

Last edited:
God I'm still so mad I can't play in my Bruce Lees. :smh:

Such a sick on court shoe. Kind of hard to rock casually because of those colors in my opinion. 

Damnit, had my eye on a pair of Bruce Lees, didn't realize the sole was clear.

I play in my Bruce Lee's all the time and I've never had a problem with traction. Both on rec league and 24hr courts. Got a full length zoom in there too, best shoe I've ever played in. 

They're a smoked black translucent sole. Not fully clear. I thought some of you guys had success playing in those?
What about that all black elite pair??? Is that more of a clear or is that still black translucent??? Can't really tell on the stock pics 

I play in my Bruce Lee's all the time and I've never had a problem with traction. Both on rec league and 24hr courts. Got a full length zoom in there too, best shoe I've ever played in. 
Yeah it's not very consistent. Some folks have no problems, some folks do. Or maybe we just have different definition of traction or different play styles. I run guard and need to make quick cuts when changing direction so the traction I get from these shoes don't cut it. Defense definitely ain't fun when the traction is bad 
mean.gif

@NYC757  still helping out with the info:

KOBE XI ALT

880463-079

TUMBLED GREY/METALLIC GOLD-MULTI-COLOR

880463-900 

MULTI-COLOR/BLACK-LIGHT SILVER

Can anyone comment on the performance of the solid rubber outsole?

Gripped by indecision over whether to keep my KD 9s or return them and get the Kobe XI with full zoom for like $75-$100 more

Gripped by indecision over whether to keep my KD 9s or return them and get the Kobe XI with full zoom for like $75-$100 more

I know the traction on my Draft Day EM's was great. I don't know how the solid rubber Elites are but I would assume it's the same.

I'd pick the Kobe, the kd could pop anytime. I don't have the solid outsole, just translucents and I don't wipe often

What about that all black elite pair??? Is that more of a clear or is that still black translucent??? Can't really tell on the stock pics 
Smoked vs. completely translucent. I haven't picked up the Blank Space ones yet because of the clear sole. That sole on those just doesn't look right to me. Plus I know they'll hit outlets, and I get them for the low.

@NYC757  still helping out with the info:

KOBE XI ALT

880463-079

TUMBLED GREY/METALLIC GOLD-MULTI-COLOR

880463-900 

MULTI-COLOR/BLACK-LIGHT SILVER
Thank you @NYC757  for the info. With the AD out I wonder how much longer can we expect 11's to pop up? The Achilles came out a year ago next month, so could we still potentially see a What The 11?

They're a smoked black translucent sole. Not fully clear. I thought some of you guys had success playing in those?
The BL were the first XI colorway that I bought.  I've rocked these, on the courts, since they came out, and have not had any problems on clean or dusty courts.  Love my pair but they are definitely showing their usage.  
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom