Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Just want to get some feedback before I go through with my next steps.  I was able to order a size 9 ghost of christmas past kobe 11 this morning, but was having some buyer's remorse soon after.  I really loved the oreo colorway and was able to find it available in my size too.  Should I just return/cancel my order for the lime green kobe's and purchase the oreo's?  

I guess I'm also hesitant to cancel the GOCP Kobe 11's since I noticed that size 9 is no longer available on NDC, FL, or any of the other sites I checked out.  Do you guys think the GOCP Kobe's will be hard to find in the future?

Just want to get some feedback before I go through with my next steps.  I was able to order a size 9 ghost of christmas past kobe 11 this morning, but was having some buyer's remorse soon after.  I really loved the oreo colorway and was able to find it available in my size too.  Should I just return/cancel my order for the lime green kobe's and purchase the oreo's?  

I guess I'm also hesitant to cancel the GOCP Kobe 11's since I noticed that size 9 is no longer available on NDC, FL, or any of the other sites I checked out.  Do you guys think the GOCP Kobe's will be hard to find in the future?

My guess is that GOCP will be harder to find, but I personally love Oreo colorways so I'd personally get the Oreos.

I got the Ghosts today, and IMO, pics don't do them justice.  Have you at least seen both pairs in person before making a decision?

When I first saw images of the ghost of christmas past on instagram I thought they were fake. I didn't even post them on here because I thought people were going to flame me and say "those are the pale horses but photoshopped green" lol boy was i wrong. 

I might get flamed for saying this but this Ghosts Kobe is shaping up to be the sleeper of the holiday season to me. I really dig what they did with this shoe. chrismasters chrismasters The Ghost gets my vote.

FYI:

If you're into the EMs, Nike is giving them away at $82 right now.  Fantastic deal if you're into them.  Milans, Sunsets, Curials. 3Ds.  All kinds of sizes too, except for the Sunsets.

Last edited:
If only they had decent colorways

Wish my outlets would get the aces. Easily the best EM

Can anyone let me know how EMs fit in comparison to Flyknits? Thinking about getting the Milan's but only 8.5 left, I'm usually a 9 but can fit a 8.5 in flyknits. TIA!

The fit with Flyknit and
Can anyone let me know how EMs fit in comparison to Flyknits? Thinking about getting the Milan's but only 8.5 left, I'm usually a 9 but can fit a 8.5 in flyknits. TIA!
The fit is about the same.  The EMs feel a bit more snug though. 

Lengthwise you can force it but widthwise your pinky toe will get in serious pain. Also that inner booty is tight. My pinky toes are black and skin is peeled off. Ems feel much smaller and snug, they also don't have as much give

This is comparing the achilles heel to the mamba day id. Maybe grs are different.

Nike, Kobe, Liquid Lime (close to Volt), 11s....I'm solid.  I like these a lot.  Not sure about those 'alternates' but I'll reserve judgement.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom