Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
No price match is needed...It already came up on the computer at the discounted price so you are good to go!

That is correct as long as they have your size on the footlocker site for them to scan your phone and you are good to go.

Last edited:
Thank you guys for the heads up. I had a VIP coupon that expired today. Picked up the Barcas for $86 and some change.

Gonna see what's good at footlocker this weekend. I have a $50 gift card to use.

Went back to footlocker  and ordered the Black Horses. Almost copped Barcelonas. Its a shame they cant order the bhms 
mean.gif

Went back to footlocker  and ordered the Black Horses. Almost copped Barcelonas. Its a shame they cant order the bhms :smh:
are they soldout? Cnt stock locate i want them!! Was able to stock locate the olive 4kb pair n was able to use 15 off rewards...

Went back to footlocker  and ordered the Black Horses. Almost copped Barcelonas. Its a shame they cant order the bhms :smh:
are they soldout? Cnt stock locate i want them!! Was able to stock locate the olive 4kb pair n was able to use 15 off rewards...

Clerk said the bhms were a 'quick strike' so he couldn't order them. He tried tho. I pulled it up on my phone, picked my size, and he scanned the code.

Clerk said the bhms were a 'quick strike' so he couldn't order them. He tried tho. I pulled it up on my phone, picked my size, and he scanned the code.
Someone here ordered the Barcas and those are quickstrike. I think that person paid $105 shipped so it was definitely an in store order and also a QS because military discount wasn't honored. I was also able to order a pair of the Barcas today as well.

You guys are inspiring me to go back and do some damage lol
Do it bruh! I thought I was done with the Kobe XIs but after finding out about the recent Kobe Elite sales for $99 at FTL, I couldn't resist. I was able to get a pair of the Black Space and Barcelonas for $99/pair.

Someone here ordered the Barcas and those are quickstrike. I think that person paid $105 shipped so it was definitely an in store order and also a QS because military discount wasn't honored. I was also able to order a pair of the Barcas today as well.

That's what I don't understand. They said barcas were good to go but not bhms. :x

Arent blk horses considered qs too?

Obviously no fortune tellers here, but you guys think this sale will be around for a few more weeks? Or more like a few more days?

I love my KD 9s but wish I had waited for this deal instead :frown:

I've been out of the country and missing out the great deal. Does anybody know when the disco is ending? I would love to get them at $99 plus I have a $25 coupon. I'm back Sunday hopefully there are still some around to be had.

I'm in the so cal area and heads up would be much appreciated.

I've been out of the country and missing out the great deal. Does anybody know when the disco is ending? I would love to get them at $99 plus I have a $25 coupon. I'm back Sunday hopefully there are still some around to be had.

I'm in the so cal area and heads up would be much appreciated.
Feel you're pain.Stuck in Toronto till Sunday.Want to capatalize on this deal damn it

Back
Top Bottom