Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
That's what I don't understand. They said barcas were good to go but not bhms.
sick.gif

Arent blk horses considered qs too?
baras and black horses both say QS on the receipt. Two footlockers let me use a coupon but one didnt. Depends on the cashier I guess.

Obviously no fortune tellers here, but you guys think this sale will be around for a few more weeks? Or more like a few more days?

I love my KD 9s but wish I had waited for this deal instead
frown.gif
The red horses went down to $120 in stores for like 2 days then went back up so I wasn't going to wait. I'll be returning my online pairs. But since the AD is already out, it makes sense if the sale stayed

Last edited:
still havent got any email about the in store price match for the barcas.. has anyone gotten an email for them yet? i just want to have an estimate on when theyll arrive

still havent got any email about the in store price match for the barcas.. has anyone gotten an email for them yet? i just want to have an estimate on when theyll arrive
I just called the delivery service # on my receipt 1-800-991-4935 option 1 and gave them my info and they gave me the status of my order........still processing.

Going to try and get black horses with $20 VIP rewards tomorrow. Hopefully they have size 7.5 somewhere.

stopped by footlocker santa anita mall. arcadia, ca

had the barcas, MOI, red horse, markparker, aces, draftdays at $99. all sizes out of stock in-store, but manager said they will help you order online for that price

pale horse and ghostofxmas were retail

Last edited:

had the barcas, MOI, red horse, markparker, aces, draftdays at $99. all sizes out of stock in-store, but manager said they will help you order online for that price

Thanks for he update. Prob gonna stop by the hoh in Montclair when I get back Sunday to pick up the MOI. Hopefully they will still be around.
I can't even access the footlocker website out of the states. What are the prices online? Are they regular price?

Random question. Will footlocker allow me to exchange size for the same shoes without receipt? I know they are pretty tight with their return and exchange policy. I'm thinking no but just wondering if anyone had experienced this situation before. Thanks

Can't wait to be back home in the good old US of A.

Last edited:

red horse too? hmm

Black space has a translucent outsole? I like em but they'd be for casual only becuz of the outsole. Hesitating on those

Last edited:

Thanks for he update. Prob gonna stop by the hoh in Montclair when I get back Sunday to pick up the MOI. Hopefully they will still be around.
I can't even access the footlocker website out of the states. What are the prices online? Are they regular price?

Random question. Will footlocker allow me to exchange size for the same shoes without receipt? I know they are pretty tight with their return and exchange policy. I'm thinking no but just wondering if anyone had experienced this situation before. Thanks

Can't wait to be back home in the good old US of A.
Update on the Montclair mall when you get a chance please? That's right around my way, wouldn't mind a pair of the black space XI's 
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom