Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I switch between all 3 of the midsoles that came with the XI's... full Lunars, Zoom heel and full Zoom. They're all pretty cool but I think I like the stock configuration the best. Full Zoom is fun but bounces back slower in the forefoot while cradling it less. Full Lunars seem a little heavier and the heel impact protection is missed. IMO they got it right off the rack.

Still, fun to switch it up.

I worked for Champs as a manager in Portland. Apparently that Puente Hills Outlet is a clearance store. We would ship our old inventory there. I'm pretty familiar with southern California after living in the IE for a number of years. Seems like a weird location personally.

Hey guys.
Saw earlier all the people that were removing the kobe alt shroud and it looked awesome, was wondering if the same could be done with the kobe icon?
I noticed it has a similar shroud on the top but im not sure if its all possible, so im a little curious

Did anyone ever get a chance to try the jordan 2012 inserts in a kobe shoe?
Was thinking about getting a 2012 from ebay to try them out

Black vs Yellow laces on some newly acquired Bruce Lees:

IMG_3118.JPG
IMG_3113.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3119.JPG
    IMG_3119.JPG
    301.2 KB · Views: 14
Did anyone ever get a chance to try the jordan 2012 inserts in a kobe shoe?
Was thinking about getting a 2012 from ebay to try them out

This might not be what you're looking for, but yes, I tried all three in my Kobe VIII's. Of course the lunar bottomed out quickly, but the rest of the shoe was fine, so I picked some up on ebay. I also had Kobe IX's at the time, so I wanted to prepare for when the lunar quit on me.

Honestly, the only one that really meshed well was the green one, heel zoom and foam. Nightwing and a few other people said they were perfect fits or something along those lines, but that isn't accurate in my opinion. There is some minor pinching between the insole and upper, and the way the insoles flexed didn't really match with the shoe. Not unplayable, but far from ideal.

The blue was heel zoom and segmented forefoot zoom, and the orange was full-length air. The orange was so stiff it was almost unplayable and I didn't want to bother breaking them in. The blue just didn't feel right. Impact protection was fine, but they didn't move well with the shoe and I felt a lot of heat from friction and numbness playing in them.

They might work really well with other models, maybe the IX or XI. I only kept the green one and sold the other two. That was my experience.

I know it's an extreme long shot, but does anyone happen to have the style code I can give Nike to see if any outlets have a pair of the eulogy laying around?

IMG_3222.JPG
IMG_3219.JPG

I know it's an extreme long shot, but does anyone happen to have the style code I can give Nike to see if any outlets have a pair of the eulogy laying around?

Got extremely lucky the other day at Pasadena, Tx clearance store. They were having a 25 percent off the entire store sale, and I saw the eulogies in the size 11 aisle. I asked a floor sales person to see if they had a size 11.5 and they had one left. This is the magic of looking at outlets. Third pair of 11 elite lows, all copped well below retail.

IMG_3222.JPG
IMG_3219.JPG

Got extremely lucky the other day at Pasadena, Tx clearance store. They were having a 25 percent off the entire store sale, and I saw the eulogies in the size 11 aisle. I asked a floor sales person to see if they had a size 11.5 and they had one left. This is the magic of looking at outlets. Third pair of 11 elite lows, all copped well below retail.

Nice! I'v been wearing nothing but 11's to ball in and am looking to score another pair of Eulogies

IMG_3222.JPG
IMG_3219.JPG

Yeah, I recently got the Easter elite and black space for 59.99 each, at a clearance store.

Rock & roll! Once of the few colorways I didn't manage to cop :tongue: Time to browse the local outlets again I suppose.

As If I need any more of them, lol.

Really wish I never sold my Eulogy's, kinda miss playing in em but the Boost life took over me heh. I'm definitely gonna cop the USA colorway if I can find a pair for cheap.

My body hurts playing in bottomed out lunar so I have to go full zoom. Not sure if the courts I'm playing at got worse or the shoes traction is wearing down I'm slipping now. I really want to keep playing in them

Back
Top Bottom