Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
if the Kobe 8 inline or the Kobe 8 pair he wore on the road against the Mavs ever release count me in! Kobe 8 is the best Kobe out of the entire line in my opinion! Super comfortable!
do you mean aesthetically or performance wise ? because i had many CWs of the 8 IDs, limited ones and general releases and no matter how much i loved them i would say that the best kobe shoe overall was the kobe 6 , so simple and so clean . the 8 has the 2nd place though for me among with the 5

mqdefault.jpg

so nice.

Saw 2 pairs of the mambacurials in Ross last Saturday in a San Antonio area store, 1 a 9.5 the other an 11.5 for $64.99. Strange stuff showing up there now. Jordan XXX1 lows, flyknit hyperdunks, etc.......

How?? Why my Ross so empty when it comes to sneakers?

Does anybody know when they usually stock new items?

Slowly thinking about just painting the red marks, Kobe logo and lace tips purple on my DS Bruce Lee XIs...

Nike jipped the Laker fans with a true purple and gold shoe with the XI.

The Eulogy is ok, but I want something with a purple and gold.

Why tho? I have them and yet to wear them, got them for a great price but its just too much yellow for me...

Why tho? I have them and yet to wear them, got them for a great price but its just too much yellow for me...

Same here, copped off NDC for 120 when they had a 25% sale, did a black lace swap.......but still on ice cuz it’s too much yellow :lol:

BL's were my first XI. Black lace swapped too, must have rocked it every day for weeks. Then I just kept getting more pairs, lol...

Purchased the Bruce Lee XIs to ball in when eBates had the discount. Them things have no traction whatsoever on court. So now they just sitting in the box for like a year :sick:

Such a cool colorway too :angry:

Purchased the Bruce Lee XIs to ball in when eBates had the discount. Them things have no traction whatsoever on court. So now they just sitting in the box for like a year :sick:

This is why I comment about the suspect quality control at companies because the BL XIs were my first colorway and they went straight to the court for months. Never had any issues with the traction on my pair. The grip was great.

Would still love to grab some Easter’s for the low eventually. Love the orange to gray transition. Slept on IMO.

Try chatting the nike agent for a promo code

Try chatting the nike agent for a promo code

:lol: Nah, this is too long ago. I just checked my e-mail and it was delivered to me on June 29, 2016. Been a year and a half already - I doubt they'll give me any promo codes for that :lol:

It's still in excellent condition too - could even pass for deadstock since I only played in them once. But there was no way I could play in them again because the traction was absolutely horrible. :rolleyes Only reason I kept them was because I really liked the colorway, otherwise I would've returned them.

:lol: Nah, this is too long ago. I just checked my e-mail and it was delivered to me on June 29, 2016. Been a year and a half already - I doubt they'll give me any promo codes for that :lol:

It's still in excellent condition too - could even pass for deadstock since I only played in them once. But there was no way I could play in them again because the traction was absolutely horrible. :rolleyes Only reason I kept them was because I really liked the colorway, otherwise I would've returned them.

you never know if you don't try. i asked for a partial refund on a pair of worn tf pants with awful stitching like a year later and i got a 10% code.

you tried these shoes once, maybe try them on a pristine court or outdoors to gauge how they are and break them in some more . the first time I wore these it was awful too but after a few sessions it was very reliable for me, i wore this shoe for a whole year until the lunar gave and the traction pattern wore out

My ross never gets anything I'm hoping to get some tbs. I love those blue pairs and I really want the purples

My ross never gets anything I'm hoping to get some tbs. I love those blue pairs and I really want the purples
It’s always a crap shoot for me. I’ll go months without finding a single thing then find something I’m happy with. Always when I don’t have much money :lol:

What’s a good glue to use for the midsoles? I took the shroud off my alt’s and there’s some separation. I’ve never used any shoe glue before

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom