Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Is he selling his Jordan collection then?
Haha. No, keeping the Js for off-court. He felt like he could wear anything on-court when he was younger. He's only 26 now, but he knows he has to protect those feet and knees.

Comes as no surprise having followed him and watched his interviews, but he is cool and down-to-earth as can be. Much respect to him. His half black, half Filipino lady is nice too, and was buying up a shhh-load of clothing on his account.

Last edited:
i keep flip flopping on the BHMs. I like them, and then i keep looking at them and the blue and MC just dont go

Just getting back into NT and had a quick question in regard to the fit of the XI.

Just copped the XI's via the 20% off code from Eastbay and went with my normal size in all Kobes (10).

The Xs were a touch long in a 10, however every Kobe prior was excellent. Comparing the fit of the XI with the more recent VIII and IX how does it compare?

Any response will be most appreciated. Thanks!

Went to FTL today to get the sizing down on these. My size 13 was just a little too long so I ordered a 12.5 off Eastbay with that 20% code. There shouldn't really be a width difference between sz 12.5 and 13 right? 

Went to FTL today to get the sizing down on these. My size 13 was just a little too long so I ordered a 12.5 off Eastbay with that 20% code. There shouldn't really be a width difference between sz 12.5 and 13 right? 
I tried both sizes on. Those exact sizes lol. The width didn't change too much at all for me. I actually like the length of these. I couldn't get any of the elite 10 lows because of the fit. ​

I tried both sizes on. Those exact sizes lol. The width didn't change too much at all for me. I actually like the length of these. I couldn't get any of the elite 10 lows because of the fit. ​
Ahh I see, well that's good to hear. Yeah I think that makes sense since all of the elite low 10's fit me perfectly.

Ahh I see, well that's good to hear. Yeah I think that makes sense since all of the elite low 10's fit me perfectly.
Makes perfect sense. The 10 lows were just a tad bit too small so it would make sense that half sizing down is perfect for you.

I still wish they made 13.5 on the 10 ID's. I'm really loving the Grinches that are coming out and the MC was good as well. I would probably have copped the mamba colors as well. I digress lol

Maybe them not fitting  was a way for nike to tell me to buy more 11's lol

Makes perfect sense. The 10 lows were just a tad bit too small so it would make sense that half sizing down is perfect for you.

I still wish they made 13.5 on the 10 ID's. I'm really loving the Grinches that are coming out and the MC was good as well. I would probably have copped the mamba colors as well. I digress lol

Maybe them not fitting  was a way for nike to tell me to buy more 11's lol
That's not such a bad thing since the 11's are beautiful, when I finally got to see them in person I was like 
eek.gif

I can never find 13.5's so I'm glad people seem to thing these run long. It's weird to see all these sizing issues. My Kobes have ranged from 4-11 (no X's) and all sz 13 with no issues.

Just getting back into NT and had a quick question in regard to the fit of the XI.

Just copped the XI's via the 20% off code from Eastbay and went with my normal size in all Kobes (10).

The Xs were a touch long in a 10, however every Kobe prior was excellent. Comparing the fit of the XI with the more recent VIII and IX how does it compare?

Any response will be most appreciated. Thanks!

Personally, I found the XIs to be a half size long, but nice width wise, however, from my previous flyknit runners and from what people are saying that have had them for a while, the width breaks in nicely.
I usually wear an 11 in all my kobes, but sized down to 10.5 because of the length.

I called my footlocker and they still said Saturday, the 16th. I'll call them Friday again to be sure.

Finally tried the 11's on tonight instore. As soon as I got the shoe on I felt the zoom in the heel immediately. But once I started walking around the lunar in the forefoot had me feeling like i was barefoot. If there is a release with a full length zoom, I would be in, but the nonsense of going thru the I.D. process to get the insert is beyond ridiculous. Thought they would be lower than the 10's but we compared them instore and they are the same height.

Last edited:
Reactions: God
Back
Top Bottom