Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
just decided to cop for $160 shipped on eastbay. 20% code LKS16J2T
Repped. Good looks man. Ordered my size 10 for $170 shipped (plus 5% CB on ebates). Will be returning them to my local FTL for the full retail price I paid on Saturday. 

Glad I didnt order the Achilles earlier today because now I can save even more with this 20 percent code.  And the BHM's should have a darker midsole the white messes it up. 

Okay ordered placed for the Achilles 159 was too good to pass.  I did keep any of the 10's so I won't feel bad about all the damage the 11's will do to my wallet.  BHM's I will have to see those in person but i am on the fence with those.  If I get a 160 deal on those it will make my decision easier

Really really feeling these. I love the Achilles colorway and they're pretty comfortable. Honestly, you should probably just try on if you can. I wear a size 13 in all Kobe models and a 13 fits me fine in these. They're a little longer than others, as everyone has said, but they're also narrow and it's not really that big of a deal to size down in my opinion. But it's all up to the individual since everyone's foot is different. You would want to try in if possible, but if not tts should be fine, .5 down if you want that snug tight fit

For anyone still interested in on-court performance... Just got done with my second hoop session and these may be up there as my favorites. Ive played in the 1-3 and 6-11 kobes. These feel phenomenally good on the court and needed little to no break in. The court I play on was recently resurfaced but grip was stellar to say the least. Never even thought about slipping and they squeaked like crazy the entire time. These are very light, heels stayed locked down and cushioning was great as expected. Top notch hoop shoe IMO. Will definitely be getting more.

Couldn't take it anymore

Pulled the trigger on the Achilles for the $160 and Mr Rebates

Really really really tried to hold out and let the bhm be my 1st XI purchase but I couldn't wait

Couldn't take it anymore

Pulled the trigger on the Achilles for the $160 and Mr Rebates

Really really really tried to hold out and let the bhm be my 1st XI purchase but I couldn't wait
Ended up doing the same. Wanted to wait for other colorways, but didn't want to let that deal slip away. 

For anyone still interested in on-court performance... Just got done with my second hoop session and these may be up there as my favorites. Ive played in the 1-3 and 6-11 kobes. These feel phenomenally good on the court and needed little to no break in. The court I play on was recently resurfaced but grip was stellar to say the least. Never even thought about slipping and they squeaked like crazy the entire time. These are very light, heels stayed locked down and cushioning was great as expected. Top notch hoop shoe IMO. Will definitely be getting more.
Great review thanks. Although i think u should try the IVs. IMO, is the best Kobe on court.

Great review thanks. Although i think u should try the IVs. IMO, is the best Kobe on court.
Until that 1st gen forefoot lunar bottoms out in 3 weeks 
mean.gif

Bruh

Kobe left the game

That damn Achilles

Just copped the 11 to wear to the game on Saturday. My last chance to see him live. Damn Achilles. Hope he plays. Do you guys know the best way to get an autograph. Want him to sign my kicks. Is it waiting outside the hotel or get to the arena super early during shoot around. Being optimistic that he will be okay in a few days

I'm not exactly sure, just in one shoe all of sudden the palm of my foot was bottoming out on the floor.  So somehow the zoom bag popped or deflated.  
Hey @dwoodactennis, besides the zoom bag blowout how were the 29 lows performance wise compared to the kobe 11? Any preference between the two?  I'll end up getting a few 11s but wanted to get in on the 29s because of all the great performane reviews.  

Just copped the 11 to wear to the game on Saturday. My last chance to see him live. Damn Achilles. Hope he plays. Do you guys know the best way to get an autograph. Want him to sign my kicks. Is it waiting outside the hotel or get to the arena super early during shoot around. Being optimistic that he will be okay in a few days
Truthfully I don't think Kobe is stopping to do autographs much these days. Best chance for any sort of interaction would be to have seats by the tunnel just to slap his hand. I did see him sign The Game's kid's shoe when I went out to LA, probably need to know someone for that hookup sitting courtside.
View media item 1867068

He legit got hurt again?

Just the same injury that kept him out the last few games, sore Achilles.

I spent a grip to get Courtside tickets for Sat. If it's for a view of Lou Williams and Larry Nance I'll be really disappointed. Hope that achilles feels better. I wonder if Kobe's pair he wears in game has full length zoom to help with the injury

Back
Top Bottom