Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
How long is the return period for flat zoom bags? My kyrie 1's just bottomed out a week or two ago, but I bought them from FTL in like June lol.

I'm sure you can return them through nikeclaims.com because I just did the same thing with a pair of xx9s I got a year ago with the zoom bag popping in my left shoe.
But you'll have to pay for shipping yourself. [emoji]128533[/emoji]

I was wondering if that would be the same CW for the release. It looks more like a PE. It's just too good to be true these days with Nike

Hahah I hope Nike does drop it, because I loved my inline Vs, but they haven't had an inline color way since then, so I'm skeptical as well as hopeful [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Eastbay offer is tempting. Like the Achilles pair more and more.

I'm liking thE Achilles pair but can't help but think I bought them because they are the first colorway. I may or may not return but at 160 that is a real nice price. I'm interested in how this model is going to sell. I forsee sales doing real well but 200 dollars is steep especially when there are different colors coming out every other week. Some pairs will have to sit for a bit I would imagine. I don't think the Achilles will though for that long

Not liking the fit this year on the Kobe XIs. TTS is a roomy in the toe box and .5 is perfect length wise but tight in the forefoot.

I'm liking thE Achilles pair but can't help but think I bought them because they are the first colorway. I may or may not return but at 160 that is a real nice price. I'm interested in how this model is going to sell. I forsee sales doing real well but 200 dollars is steep especially when there are different colors coming out every other week. Some pairs will have to sit for a bit I would imagine. I don't think the Achilles will though for that long

I'm comparing Achilles to the CWs we know about so far and I'm placing Achilles over BHM, B/W and maybe purple fades. Yeah I doubt they will sit for that deep discount.

Out of curiosity, do any of you guys wear kobes casually? Or just to ball in?

I wear them casually. My days of playing basketball are over since I moved cities and don't know anyone to join their beer league team. Only sport I do play is baseball in mens fall and spring league.

I'm thinking that the kobes could be a decent drivers shoe instead of my sparcos and oakleys and they suck to walk around in.

Ok so just got back from FL in the mall

Im staying TTS

Just a smidge of dead space in the toe but not enuff to warrant a .5 sz down

The associate let me see and hold the BHMs also

By her words, they are dropping this Saturday as scheduled and are indeed $220

The reds tho are such beauties in person and so comfy on feet

^interesting sizing info. So far, the only pair that interests me is the "Lakers". Guess I have that much time before release to assess fit.

Ok so just got back from FL in the mall

Im staying TTS

Just a smidge of dead space in the toe but not enuff to warrant a .5 sz down

The associate let me see and hold the BHMs also

By her words, they are dropping this Saturday as scheduled and are indeed $220

The reds tho are such beauties in person and so comfy on feet

I'm not feeling the $20 up-charge at all. I understand they always do this . And I do like them . But I will be sitting this one out. I might as well spend a little more and go ID. IMHO of course.

I wear them casually. My days of playing basketball are over since I moved cities and don't know anyone to join their beer league team. Only sport I do play is baseball in mens fall and spring league.

I'm thinking that the kobes could be a decent drivers shoe instead of my sparcos and oakleys and they suck to walk around in.
OT but for comfortable shoes that make excellent drivers you should check out the Saucony Bullet.

Just a suggestion but can we post pictures of the Drop in midsole if you get a new color early? Especially if its got a price bump. Would love to see if with the bump comes Full zoom.

Back
Top Bottom