• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
8's all over again for me

i need to chill tho, and just grab what i really really like lol

Last edited:
Is that Navy pair confirmed to be legit? It doesn't have the same transition in colors on the flyknit like the other pairs we've seen so far. Still unsure on those. Reminiscent of the Legacy pair which I love but I still haven't even gotten around to wearing those yet. I could see picking them up on discount though.

Heres to hoping ASG pics leak before the bhm drop

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea I already ruled myself out of the BHM, I think ASG are more of a instant cop even with not seeing them yet, especially for Mamba's last all star game and with him being the leading vote getter (that's assuming he wears them, unlike the Christmas X). Although I could see him going the Jeter route and having a commemorative PE pair that he wears.

Do we have any on feet pics on the black/white CW? I think I saw one few pages back ,but need to see more, preferrably with shorts. I am still debating with this CW.

Decided to probably pass on the BHM's. But still not sure 
laugh.gif

Navy blue pair is easy pass, not for me

Yeah I'm with u on that

I have enuff blue Kobes

Impatiently waiting to see the ASGs

Yea I already ruled myself out of the BHM, I think ASG are more of a instant cop even with not seeing them yet, especially for Mamba's last all star game and with him being the leading vote getter (that's assuming he wears them, unlike the Christmas X). Although I could see him going the Jeter route and having a commemorative PE pair that he wears.

I feel u on that

Last All Star game shoe is a must

I wonder what the pattern will be for the green and black

Hopefully they do something other than the fade to black towards the back

Last edited:
Last All Star game shoe is a must

I wonder what the pattern will be for the green and black

Hopefully they do something other than the fade to black towards the back
Yea, I wonder if maybe they try to do something similar to the Ascension graphic on ID with a pattern instead of the fade.

So BHM releases Saturday?
Or MLK Day?

I keep hearing different things about the release date.
Keeps changing. Either the 18th or 22nd.

They will wear them Monday the 18th.

They are available on InStyleShoes right now for $20 over retail.

Just copped the 11 to wear to the game on Saturday. My last chance to see him live. Damn Achilles. Hope he plays. Do you guys know the best way to get an autograph. Want him to sign my kicks. Is it waiting outside the hotel or get to the arena super early during shoot around. Being optimistic that he will be okay in a few days
Truthfully I don't think Kobe is stopping to do autographs much these days. Best chance for any sort of interaction would be to have seats by the tunnel just to slap his hand. I did see him sign The Game's kid's shoe when I went out to LA, probably need to know someone for that hookup sitting courtside.

I was at the Nugget's game seated right next to the tunnel first row and he has never stopped for autographs but he does give high fives, nicked his pinky and ring finger last game, going for the full hand in March haha

I was at the Nugget's game seated right next to the tunnel first row and he has never stopped for autographs but he does give high fives, nicked his pinky and ring finger last game, going for the full hand in March haha
That's awesome. Nowadays its pretty much only kids who get the autographs. If people got money to blow, check out the autograph section of the Staples Center store, they have some nice signed pieces there. I ended up picking up this 16x20 from Panini's website a little while ago, had to have something signed by Mamba

8's all over again for me

i need to chill tho, and just grab what i really really like lol
It was so much easier to cop every cw at $140. The glory days...
Just copped the 11 to wear to the game on Saturday. My last chance to see him live. Damn Achilles. Hope he plays. Do you guys know the best way to get an autograph. Want him to sign my kicks. Is it waiting outside the hotel or get to the arena super early during shoot around. Being optimistic that he will be okay in a few days
Might sound silly, but wait outside the hotel and bring a hot chick with you. Let her be the one to ask for the autograph. High success rate with that method.

Last edited:

That's awesome. Nowadays its pretty much only kids who get the autographs. If people got money to blow, check out the autograph section of the Staples Center store, they have some nice signed pieces there. I ended up picking up this 16x20 from Panini's website a little while ago, had to have something signed by Mamba
damn thats nice, i bet it cost a grip

It was so much easier to cop every cw at $140. The glory days...

Might sound silly, but wait outside the hotel and bring a hot chick with you. Let her be the one to ask for the autograph. High success rate with that method.
haha thanks for the advice....we're in Utah and its 20 degrees for a high, I doubt I can get a hot chick to wait outside in the cold with me and the players will be rushing out of the hotel to get into a warm bus. I'll just watch the game and hope he plays but since he left the game yesterday its doubtful

damn thats nice, i bet it cost a grip
It actually wasn't too bad, I had went out to LA to try to see Kobe last season and he had his shoulder injury a week before that game, but they gave out packs of cards at the game I was at, and inside they had a code for 24% off Panini's website, so it took a decent amount off.

Back
Top Bottom