Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Thanks again, I guess will go to nike store this weekend and try it on. Looks great from the pic. I have the X hoodie, I wish it runs a little bit smaller.
Yea its worth trying on in the store. Its crazy how Durants hoodies would fit fine TTS and then Kobes would run too small or too big.

I think someone here said they have the University Red/Black/Dark Grey jacket coming, I definitely want to see pics of that.

Recieved my Kobe XIs today in the mail. TTS fit with a lil bit of room in the toebox area. I really love how low to the ground they feel. Plus the flyknit seems extra sturdy. Not as thin as my flyknit airmaxes. As for the hell it doesnt seem as bulky when you try them on. The extra padding feels very nice and my heel is locked down and very well cushioned.

The navy blue pair is a easy pass. Navy blue never looks good paired with black. The colors just don't work together IMO.

They are lazy design wise, materials are bad and really don't bring anything to the main line. At least the 8s were in the same silhouette as just with the suede and "snakeskin". The rest of these wanna be high fashion attempts just look stupid to be honest, ams often are overpriced see the 9s.
red: minus the mids, the design is the same as the regular model, the highs were the same cut as the flyknit highs in both 9 and X so how can that be lazy? same for the KD and Lebron's the ext is made based off of the reg model

green: materials are def hit or miss, but the same thing has been said about the flyknit on the 9&X being non functional so.....

blue: i'll give you this and for the 9s i paid retail for the first 3 and learned of the mil disco through NDC so i saved a few bucks; however i've learned a lesson when buying exts, they're not the sellout they were so patience is now a virtue, i'll get the 2 high Xs at $150> and the gold mid at $100>

another thing for me is i don't play basketball so i've no need for the performance based ver and the exts allow me to save money so that i'm not buying everything, i went from buying 30-45 shoes a yr to 12-24

Last edited:
Made some PS's wanted to see what different multicolor options with the BHM pattern would look like. Put them in the Spoiler so I didn't fill the thread with shoes that won't be made.

Always have wanted them to make a green/blue MC colorway

View media item 1867677

Raptors PE for Demar Derozan 

View media item 1867678

Draft Day/Hornets

View media item 1867679

Del Sol-ish

View media item 1867680

Spurs

View media item 1867681

Bulls

View media item 1867682

Think Pink/Mambacurial 

View media item 1867683

I think every single one is dope.
These are about be all over IG and the blogs lol

The navy blue pair is a easy pass. Navy blue never looks good paired with black. The colors just don't work together IMO.
maybe they designed it in the dark and they were like **** i thought i picked the black flyknit 
laugh.gif
 word of advice never dress in business attire  in the dark  
wink.gif

maybe they designed it in the dark and they were like **** i thought i picked the black flyknit :lol:  word of advice never dress in business attire  in the dark  :wink:

Ha ha ha. It's like the Flightposite 2. That navy black CW just didn't mix well. I can't recall a shoe in those colors that looks good.

i'm diff i don't like the MP bcuz i don't really like the 9s all that much, my fav Kobe is prob KP2, for ME that blows every other Kobe shoe away to include the MP9s

"yeah I said it - might cry two tears in a bucket, duck it, lets take it to the stage"
devil.gif

Nightwing just posted on instagram that traction isn't great and that he had to wipe all the time. What is everyone else experiencing? Want them for game play so need good performance

Nightwing just posted on instagram that traction isn't great and that he had to wipe all the time. What is everyone else experiencing? Want them for game play so need good performance

Doesn't bother me I don't wear them to play ball. I worry more about yellowing than traction.

Whats the RD for the black white?

I saw a email at work saying they are releasing 2/4 and $180....footlocker and nike don't know what they want :smh:

I wore my pair for the first time last night for 2 rec league games, average slightly dusty wood floor and I thought the traction was pretty good.  I would say the X Elites were a tad better, but I thought the traction patterns on those were phenomenal, one of the tackiest shoes from Nike in a minute.  I find myself wiping the bottoms in any shoe, even ones with great traction, so doesn't really bother me personally.  

I was really surprised by the XI's cushion setup, for only having heel zoom the forefoot felt really good.  Definitely have that low to the floor responsive feel, and the flex point is totally different than the X Elites, much smoother transitions.  Very comfortable on court right out of the box.   

Back
Top Bottom