• GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Ready 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Dang that's BHM is so fire, here goes an=

laugh.gif
yea same here, make sure you sign up for ebates/mr rebates if you already haven't, at the very least get something back from NDC or FTL
Never heard of them, thanks I will check them out, which one is better? 

Bruh

I was truly upset

Speaking of Youtube, all I've been doing lately is watching Kobe higghlights

I'm currently watching the 2009 playoff run, I'm on the finals..Dude was unbelievable
Yeah, othersite stated the same thing, and they're for the dreaded $220
eyes.gif

My guy I'm not giving up hope either even tho I think it's a lost cause lol

Highs in this model would be just krazy stupid nice
Highs on these would be a triumph, they should have not done highs with the X, they looked and felt so cheap to me

Dang that's BHM is so fire, here goes an=

Never heard of them, thanks I will check them out, which one is better? 
They're both good, just depends on the day as far as what % they're giving back, it can fluctuate from day to day.  Also get the ebates app because Mondays are "Mobile Mondays" and sometimes they have even bigger deals through there, I think at one point Nike was 14% back or something.

Repped those would be an instant cop, if the bhm's had a black midsole they would be an insta cop.  It would be awesome if the ASG were a high lol, but clearly thats a dream

If those PS BHMs were a reality in a high I think theyd give the MPs a run for their money

But that's just my opinion

Last edited:
The Nike pics ALWAYS get me, I am just going to go to the store to see them in person before I make the final decision.  If these somehow made it to 160 to 170 I would cop no problem, I love blue and MC flyknit. 

The Nike pics ALWAYS get me, I am just going to go to the store to see them in person before I make the final decision.  If these somehow made it to 160 to 170 I would cop no problem, I love blue and MC flyknit. 

Me too. I was off them now them beauty shots. Flop city.

Just got my jacket delivered, really loving it. Its a lot thicker than I thought it'd be, the shozoku is a textured rubber (I thought it was just embroidery). Fit is perfect for TTS, I was almost anticipating having to size up, but if you like your clothes a little looser, it might be wise. The outer material almost reminds me of the NFL KO Chain Sideline hoodies (only cuz I'm wearing mine right now). I got mine from NDC, and thought maybe I should return it and order it from FTL with a coupon code, but I'm too impatient to wait around, I'll keep this one.

they should have not done highs with the X, they looked and felt so cheap to me
How so? Just curious, I liked the improvements they made to the X high after the IX, regardless of aesthetic opinions (so talking the tongues not flopping, less padding in the collar, doing away with the ankle gusset, more flyknit in the collar compared to neoprene/the graphic panels, etc.).

I think it's better with just one model so there are not a lot of crappy CWs.

Well...

I think if they just kept it to 2 models it'd be ok

Do away with any thought of a Mid EXT period and just focus on a handful of really nice high and low elite CWs would be fine with me

Back
Top Bottom