Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Haven't picked up an ASG shoe since the Kobe 6's. I hope I won't be disappointed by whatever these 11's will look like...

Still waiting for something to surface -- word is northern lights inspiration and if you look above, those are supposedly the AS KD 8

Don't think so, just know the color and now the theme of Northern Lights.
Ok cool. Yea I saw the KDs and have no interest whatsoever....this is a Kobe thread right?
tongue.gif

Looking forward to seeing them...my luck it will be like an HTM release and I'll have 0 chances of getting them...

Does anybody know if 23 Penny had a sz 12.5? Just curious because all the early sellers on Ebay don't have a 12.5 either. Wondering if they even made that size in the BHM's.

Ok cool. Yea I saw the KDs and have no interest whatsoever....this is a Kobe thread right?
tongue.gif

Looking forward to seeing them...my luck it will be like an HTM release and I'll have 0 chances of getting them...
Haha -- yes, Kobe thread -- someone just wanted to post so we could use our imaginations...? indication of what they may be like....

PS'ed images are cool n all but a couple reasons why I don't like them;

1) Gets our hopes up for something that will never release

2) Tards on Instagram start making assumptions that those are future releases and post them up with "Here's the Kobe XI Easter! Cop or Drop?" 

Not to take anything away from the people who spend their time doing the mockups tho. Still much appreciated, just venting a little.

Under Armour too. Nike saving the best for last? I hope so, was not a fan of the aforementioned brands' color scheme
Exactly my thoughts... don't think those other brands did too well with the inspiration -- let's see what Nike's got

The supposed Curry 2 AS though is crispy

2) Tards on Instagram start making assumptions that those are future releases and post them up with "Here's the Kobe XI Easter! Cop or Drop?" 

Not to take anything away from the people who spend their time doing the mockups tho. Still much appreciated, just venting a little.
lol... exactly my thoughts

Under Armour used the Northern Lights theme on their Christmas shoes...that's sus UA Nike and Adidas are all using that as a theme this year

I can understand that, last year a few IG accounts put up a PS I did of the X and claimed they were releasing. I even commented and said I PS'd it and gave them the source of where I posted here but they just deleted my comments haha. 

Missed size 9.5 on 23penny darn it.

Will Eastbay have the BHM? If they do, hope the 20% coupon will work.

Missed size 9.5 on 23penny darn it.

Will Eastbay have the BHM? If they do, hope the 20% coupon will work.

theres no more 20% right now and no coupons will be allowed for first few days after release.

Come on and join the talk in the KD8 thread. Me, three other people, and the tumbleweeds would enjoy the company :lol:

:lol: love the speed that the thread moves at though

Back
Top Bottom