Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Yes 
smokin.gif

Now can you please put on black no shows, and stand on your tippy toes  with one foot?
This, only way to really know if a shoe is hot 

Does anybody know if 23 Penny had a sz 12.5? Just curious because all the early sellers on Ebay don't have a 12.5 either. Wondering if they even made that size in the BHM's.

No one is going to have a 12.5 early because it is an online only size. Physical stores do not receive 12.5s

Damn only size 8 left on 23penny for the BHM's.... Anyone know where else I can get them early for below retail?

BHMs are dope
Only weakness IMO is that the tongue shozoku is barely visible, there's no real Kobe branding unless you consider the heel stitches

Last edited:
I do find the back of the BHM to be odd looking. Wonder why they left the right shoe bare like that.

Well... Looks like I'll be 1/2 sizing down from regular. Went to an FL during lunch and everyone was right about the pointy toe and deadspace. 

From all my other kobes, yes...my tts is 11 (Jordans, Nikes, etc)...only for Kobes do I go up .5 (Kobes)...so all my previous Kobes are 11.5...these XI's, I grabbed a size 11...and I have a slightly wide foot

Oh, ok, thanks. Repped. I should be good then. All of my other Kobe's are an 11. I sized down to a 10.5 for these. My foot isn't wide at all.

Back
Top Bottom