Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Copped the 8 off of 23penny...going to cop a 7 from ndc b/c that's my actual size and then return the 8 to ndc saying the sent me the wrong size. Might even get a coupon code who knows
1355.gif

Nike reps stalk niketalk...

They need to stop stalking and tell the higher ups to drop these damn prices. What they tryna achieve stalking? Catch folks tryna get over on a multi billion dollar company who bleeds their customers for every cent putting out half *** retros. Yo reps if you see this go to the retro thread and give us a answer on that garbage Penny 2 retro. What's up with that?

Last edited:
They need to stop stalking and tell the higher ups to drop these damn prices. What they tryna achieve stalking? Catch folks tryna get over on a multi billion dollar company who bleeds their customers for every cent putting out half *** retros. Yo reps of you see this go to the retro thread and give us a answer on that garbage Penny 2 retro. What's up with that?
Preach it

went tts (8.5) and disappointed that there's too much room length-wise at the toe. reordered a half size down. what's even more inconvenient is i doubled up on eastbay during the 20% off for my true size. those need to be exchanged at a later time :rolleyes

I just find it weak for some Nike payroll guy to come in here and say something to one of our members. Especially when for years on this very site we've complained constantly about the state of retros, prices etc with out them saying a word.

BHM's should have full length zoom for $220

I'm still bummed about missing that 23penny deal. 

Hopefully a coupon falls out of the sky by release day lol

I lost a 10% coupon from Nike on my computer somewhere :/.

BHM's should have full length zoom for $220

I'm still bummed about missing that 23penny deal. 
Hopefully a coupon falls out of the sky by release day lol

I lost a 10% coupon from Nike on my computer somewhere :/.

U are not the only one my guy

I'm still sick that I missed the deal as well

Someone mentioned that maybe over the weekend 23penny will restock so just keep your eyes peeled is all I can say

I drop thousands yearly. Ask about my history. Had every 10 last year the day they dropped. Picture still in the 10 thread. Price wasn't the point of my rant.

Missed the point with his post. No one cares how much you spend or how often you buy. It's a simple theory; if you're unsatisfied with the shoe then stop buying it. Whether it be price or quality or a combo of it all, the people like you that still support things when they are subpar are the reason nike gets away with the quality issue and constant price hikes.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Missed the point with his post. No one cares how much you spend or how often you buy. It's a simple theory; if you're unsatisfied with the shoe then stop buying it. Whether it be price or quality or a combo of it all, the people like you that still support things when they are subpar are the reason nike gets away with the quality issue and constant price hikes.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I agree. I don't need to be told this. Those issues I named aren't necessarily mine. They are issues echoed throughout NT for years. I haven't bought the Penny 2 and won't. My point was simply it'd be in bad taste for some Nike employee to say something to one of our members in this situation when they never address the issues of our members in others. Although I can afford said high prices and purchase doesn't mean I agree with them and wouldn't want them to go down.

Last edited:
I really need to cart on ndc.. i want these 100%, but i wanna save some bread too 
Save the coupon for an ID. If the bhm are already on that deep discount you should be able to get them under retail down the road elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom