Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I'm still undecided about what size to get.  I had to size up in the Kobe X to a 10.5.  I don't want to cop and have them be the wrong size.

same here. I've heard/read that the 11s are more narrow compared to the 10 and even 9. Not sure if I should size up .5 or a full size

They are not. I have my normal size 11, I have narrow feet, and the XI are not narrow like the X in either high or low. They are not narrow like the IX low. They are on par with the IX high in width. As I've said to others they fit like the VIIIs and the VIs to me.

same here. I've heard/read that the 11s are more narrow compared to the 10 and even 9. Not sure if I should size up .5 or a full size
Just went to the mall to try on a pair. I'm usually a 10.5 in Kobes but they seemed too long for me in the 11s. It's something I could work with but I like a snug fit. Tried a 10 and it was perfect.

Just curious what is the general concensus with the 3 coloways that people have got so far: Achilles, Black/White and BHM, which one do you like the best and which one is the least?

I hate going in and trying on shoes I have no intention of buying but I might have to this time. My TTS IS 11.5 and I've been able to size down in some models just fine, but for some reason Flyknit Lows have always fit me really snug at 11.5

This is going to be the first time buying kobe's. I wear sz 9.5 in all my jordans and other nike's like roshe's and free run's. Do you guys recommend me going TTS, sizing up, sizing down?  Also, do you think the BHM will sell out on day 1? I want them but I just bought the vachetta tan air force 1 last week need some breathing room on buying shoes lol. Is there major hype behind these?

Last edited:
This is going to be the first time buying kobe's. I wear sz 9.5 in all my jordans and other nike's like roshe's and free run's. Do you guys recommend me going TTS, sizing up, sizing down?  Also, do you think the BHM will sell out on day 1? I want them but I just bought the vachetta tan air force 1 last week need some breathing room on buying shoes lol. Is there major hype behind these?

U really should go try a pair at a store man

Thats what I did and what alot of others have done as well

Last edited:
U really should go try a pair at a store man

Thats what I did and what alot of others have done as well
Late to the party my man

They are gone
repped! I just wanted to get a consensus of what others have been doing. I will go try on a pair this weekend

size down by .5 if you want that snug fit. The material doesn't give that much so don't try to size down tot compensate for the "stretchness". Your feet will be tired after 4 hours (game time)  if you size down.

Source i got a 9 and a 9.5

Last edited:
going for the BHMs

I see

I will tell u this..

I went and tried my TTS, 11.5 in store and ordered off Eastbay

The fit for me is that there is just a bit, not much at all, of room in the toe, but not enuff to size down

I did see a couple other ppl say the same thing

But just to be sure, I'd definitely go see for yourself

I see

I will tell u this..

I went and tried my TTS, 11.5 in store and ordered off Eastbay

The fit for me is that there is just a bit, not much at all, of room in the toe, but not enuff to size down

I did see a couple other ppl say the same thing

But just to be sure, I'd definitely go see for yourself
Thanks fam for the info! I will keep that in mind and just go in store and try them on.

Are you 23penny?
That is 23penny.

So...

BRUHHHHHHH. I got my Achilles in today and these are serious contenders to replace Kobe 8s as my #2 favorite Kobe (VI is entrenched at #1). They fit perfectly and the flyknit is exactly what it should have been since it's debut on basketball shoes. The heel zoom is so responsive and cushy. Tongue is heavily padded and comfortable. I was not expecting to be this impressed.

Whew...

Back
Top Bottom