Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
That is 23penny.

So...

BRUHHHHHHH. I got my Achilles in today and these are serious contenders to replace Kobe 8s as my #2 favorite Kobe (VI is entrenched at #1). They fit perfectly and the flyknit is exactly what it should have been since it's debut on basketball shoes. The heel zoom is so responsive and cushy. Tongue is heavily padded and comfortable. I was not expecting to be this impressed.

Whew...

View media item 983590

Pennys inbox RIP

Fellas besides kickz store and 23penny anywhere else I can get the bhm's right now?

U can get them on ebay

shoeperstar7 has them for 250 free shipping

Last edited:
Oh, btw

Someone asked 23penny on Instagram, including myself, if/when he was going to restock the BHM

He said he had no clue

Tuurrible news but hey, such is life

Hopefully OS is clutch

These ASG pics need to surface quickly so I can decide between them and the BHM

But dont u think the ASGs will be hard to acquire since its the gawds last All Star game?

Im just remembering how impossible it was for me to get the Gumbos

The Galaxys I cant speak on bcuz I didnt try for them

I just feel like if these ASGs are krazy then they'll be tuff to get, and depending on price point

But idk, just speaking out loud

Last edited:
Honestly, the way things have been recently...if you really want a particular sneaker and you're on top of it at zero hour on RD...there's a high probability you'll get it. At least with JB/Nike. I've never used a bot or anything of the sort in my life...and the last L I took was on the UNC 1s and that was a halfhearted attempt.

Adidas is just stupid. Not the sneakers, but the way they release things.

Was gonna wait til release day to cop from NDC with a 20% code but kickzstore sent me a 10% code bringing the total down to $192.95. Total from NDC was gonna be $190 after taxes. Not 23penny price but still happy.

Was gonna wait til release day to cop from NDC with a 20% code but kickzstore sent me a 10% code bringing the total down to $192.95. Total from NDC was gonna be $190 after taxes. Not 23penny price but still happy.
Beats what I paid through eBay :/ nobody to blame but myself

Was hoping they'd be here today as scheduled but looks like it'll be another day.  Can't wait to see these in hand (and try them out of course) 
smokin.gif

But dont u think the ASGs will be hard to acquire since its the gawds last All Star game?

Im just remembering how impossible it was for me to get the Gumbos

The Galaxys I cant speak on bcuz I didnt try for them

I just feel like if these ASGs are krazy then they'll be tuff to get, and depending on price point

But idk, just speaking out loud
Maybe, but that's not gonna stop me from trying

eastbay achilles pair just got here
pimp.gif

big fan in person. 

Does anyone know why all these colorways are going on sale so quickly (not that I'm complaining)

eastbay achilles pair just got here:pimp:
big fan in person. 
Does anyone know why all these colorways are going on sale so quickly (not that I'm complaining)

The entire sneaker market is changing. They would rather them move now with a 10 to 20 percent discount then to sit for months and have to offer larger discounts. They are releasing $200 shoes rapid fire. They have to offer incentive to move the stock. It's happening with alot of New Balances too. Sometimes the best deal is actually within the first few weeks. Just my observation.

Beats what I paid through eBay :/ nobody to blame but myself

Was hoping they'd be here today as scheduled but looks like it'll be another day.  Can't wait to see these in hand (and try them out of course) :smokin

Please let us know your thoughts on the BHM when you get them in.

Last edited:
The entire sneaker market is changing. They would rather them move now with a 10 to 20 percent discount then to sit for months and have to offer larger discounts. They are releasing $200 shoes rapid fire. They have to offer incentive to move the stock. It's happening with a lot of New Balances too. Sometimes the best deal is actually within the first few weeks. Just my observation.
I agree. I think those 23penny deals might be the best ones until they go on clearance. I doubt these first few colorways will make it to clearance though. Who knows, maybe.

iirc moonwalks and uni reds were spotted in some footaction stores for $100. i did a stock locate for the uni reds at my local footlocker i think 2-3 months ago and they were able to find my size for 139. 

these will go on clearance the hard part is finding them when they go on clearance. 

Last edited:
I should have scooped up the 23penny pair for 150 or the eastbay deal for 160. Do we have an official release date for the purple pair? I'm hoping its the end of the month. I am contemplating the BHM's but I think I'm gonna end up passing on those. They are nice but not excellent.

Does anyone know if there will be a non elite version of the XI? I preferred the non elite version of the X as it looks better as a casual shoe. Textures on the elite versions  look too rough and sporty. Anyone know?

I should have scooped up the 23penny pair for 150 or the eastbay deal for 160. Do we have an official release date for the purple pair? I'm hoping its the end of the month. I am contemplating the BHM's but I think I'm gonna end up passing on those. They are nice but not excellent.
Purple pair is rumored 2/27, but this is unconfirmed.  By the looks of it though it sounds accurate. 

Sizing heres my breakdown. I like my shoes to fit snug. I always have worn a size 9 from the V to the X. After shooting and playing around in the size 9 I don't feel its justified to go down a half size, the extra dead space in the toe is there, but not enough imo to go down .5. 

Back
Top Bottom