$295 here in Canada... $333.35 with our Ontario tax... Lol

And that's for one pair:wink:
Yeah, killing my wallet 
mean.gif

Easy NDC cop used ebates and my $118 voucher
Too beautiful of an upper to pass up

But that white sole will kill me

Last edited:
D@MN!!!!!!.....thats just str8 up sick, crazy, and disgusting for a pair of shoes!!!

I am hoping the ASG pics show up soon - being from Toronto - they are a must have. I can't see myself buying both - I'm assuming those will also be the same price.

Copped no problem...but what was with the NDC release? I've gotten so used to the countdown pages that the live link at exactly 10AM took me out of my zone
laugh.gif

How is Footlocker OOS and NDC has a full run?  Weird.  Trying to cop on their since I have a voucher.  Aye, do you guys know if they'll use my merchandise credit in store today?

I think it might be a glitch.  EVERY size from 7-14 is OOS.  I knew people wanted this, but every size already?  even with NDC being able to add to cart about 45 minutes earlier.  

Glad the BHMs were an easy cop, first time in a long time I didn't stress a Kobe release I wanted.

Now since I'm 99% sure my Grinch Xs will be cancelled I'm curious to see the All Stars. Need some green FK in my life.

someone might have asked already, but does anyone have any information regarding the ID Fade color way. Are they gonna be like the painted 9s or are they gonna be like the regular XI which acutally FADE.

Back
Top Bottom