Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Same here...and I like the solid white sole. I'm trying to stay away from clear soles as much as possible.

Agree on both accounts. Blue toe and white sole makes the shoe for me. We'll get more then enough solid colors and clear soles to please everyone.

Last edited:
Don't know if this is known or not but metal lace tips are always a nice touch. These are really nice in hand

So glad the NDC cop was easy, plan on keeping my BHM on ice in case I want to return them once pics surface of upcoming CWs

The best CW so far imo

I tried so hard to rationalize it but after another trial run on a decent court the traction is just garbage. I slipped a couple of times, tried to run some suicides and was slipping when i pushed off. So brutal. Nike has to change this, I can't keep seeing this awesome colorways and not be able to buy them cause they don't perform.

Don't know if this is known or not but metal lace tips are always a nice touch. These are really nice in hand

smokin.gif

the fade id looks like its painted again..sighh....i will just wait for ASG, easter and multi...

i had high hope for purple to grey fade man..

it just doesnt make sense that regular kobe XI fade nicely, but the id fade is painted....TF

You can't achieve a fade with the fly knit unless you paint it.

The pes or gr don't fade by the way..

Last edited:
I'm getting really fed up with Nike just not producing 7.5s in a lot of shoes. Didn't really want the BHMs, but still mad that if I did I'd have to have an 8 flopping around on my foot.

I'm getting really fed up with Nike just not producing 7.5s in a lot of shoes. Didn't really want the BHMs, but still mad that if I did I'd have to have an 8 flopping around on my foot.
I felt the same way in Hong Kong. I went thinking I'd get some HK exclusive colorways with XDR but they don't carry 11.5 anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom