Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

7.5 mens is a 9 womens. Average footsize for a woman today is 8.5-9. But I'ma let y'all keep trollin'.
Exactly why they should make a 7.5. I'm with you on that. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
For real. End of the day I'm just glad I get up to the men's sizes so I don't have to settle for an (oftentimes) inferior GS model. Love nothing more than a shoe that's actually more comfortable .5 up (LeBrons, Kyries) so I can fit an 8 because then I know it's cop city.

Last edited:
I bet you're good with the ladies.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Kobe, if you're listenin', wear the BHM for the people.
happy.gif
Right! I'm about to tweet him. 

For real. End of the day I'm just glad I get up to the men's sizes so I don't have to settle for an (oftentimes) inferior GS model. Love nothing more than a shoe that's actually more comfortable .5 up (LeBrons, Kyries) so I can fit an 8 because then I know it's cop city.

Yeah, you really get jacked with the GS model. I look at them and just shake my head. I remember the 9 high, such a disgrace to the original.

Naw those feet too huge where I'm from.

But back to the shoes

Last edited:
I remember laughing at some little kid with the GS 9 Highs on like "you have no idea." In my head of course. 

All I wore were reeboks growing up though. If I was his age, I would have probably envied him. 
mean.gif
ohwell.gif

Last edited:

P.S. Reps to everyone who is roasting David the Gnome up there, hahaha. Might be getting a little bit in my feelings since it always feels good when men support having females in the sneaker community.
My mom wears a women's 12 in Nikes. She loves it because she can buy the men's 10.5 (she's always partial to men's CWs).

Also not being able to try **** on before copping is an issue. Living in a sneaker desert (Vermont) with one Champs that only gets a few things here and there means I'm always stressing when that box comes wondering if my shoe will be wearable.
I feel you I live in Wyoming and there's 1 FTL and 2 FNL in the entire state. The FNL in my town gets a couple Jordan releases a year 

@SpartanLaw11

Vermont? Yikes! You probably have more ski stores than sneaker stores.
Yep. Tons of outdoor stores for mountain biking/skiing, but one sorry *** Champs where the best thing on the shelf right now is the Marvin 7s. 
mean.gif
 Not to mention the weather makes it tough to wear kicks half the year. This year has been nice though.

Lived in Cleveland and Boston previously and kicks were plentiful. MIss that. Not to mention I rarely see anything good on anyone else's feet except when we visit our Godson in Harlem, and then I'm neck breakin' all over the place like I've never seen sneakers before.

Last edited:
Smh @ Marvin 7s. I saw those for 40% off at Sport Chalet. If they keep dropping I might have to get a pair for outdoor play.

Vermont is really chill. I played ball a few times at Johnson State College. People were really nice. Come to think of it, I actually had lunch with Bernie Saunders lol.

Back
Top Bottom