Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Page 1 says the black and white pair comes out 1/27.
Its not on Foot Locker's release calendar though.
Whats the deal?

sick.gif

Well we all know the story of what happened 10 years ago. But 9 years ago, Niketown LA released the 81 point ZK1's.

There was a website named why 81.com. You could register there for the scavenger hunt. I met up with another NT'er (Chris) and we drove to Niketown LA.

They gave us card and there were 4 places we had to visit. I'll be honest. I don't even remember the 4 places. Me and Chris rode around LA speeding to get to these spots. We finally got to the 3rd spot and found out NTLA was the last place. There were only 81 pairs available and the only size you could get was size 14. Crazy enough that was my size and Chris's size.

We made it back but knew we still had a chance. We got in line and we both got pairs....

View media item 1880339View media item 1880340View media item 1880341View media item 1880342View media item 1880343View media item 1880344
Was a great day....

A year later, Nike had a promotion for the ZK2's. I really forget how this one went down but Nike had opened a new store in LA. I truly forget the name and even how the promotion went down, but if you won you got to play in this game and they told us we would be playing with Kobe. Turns out Kobe would only referee the game. At the end of the game they let us buy the ZK2's a week early and Kobe would autograph them. I had brought the 81 point shoes with me. I snuck one in the box with the ZK2's. He looked at the ZK1...but signed it anyway. Just sucks he was only doing the KB24 auto for this promotion. I have since sold those ZK2's... But these will never leave...

View media item 1880351View media item 1880352
I always take them out every once in a while...today was extra special. :smokin

:smokin :smokin :smokin. Im speechless

Lmtd is selling bhms under retail plus an additional 24 off with discount code "vino24" hurry!

Well we all know the story of what happened 10 years ago. But 9 years ago, Niketown LA released the 81 point ZK1's.

There was a website named why 81.com. You could register there for the scavenger hunt. I met up with another NT'er (Chris) and we drove to Niketown LA.

They gave us card and there were 4 places we had to visit. I'll be honest. I don't even remember the 4 places. Me and Chris rode around LA speeding to get to these spots. We finally got to the 3rd spot and found out NTLA was the last place. There were only 81 pairs available and the only size you could get was size 14. Crazy enough that was my size and Chris's size.

We made it back but knew we still had a chance. We got in line and we both got pairs....

View media item 1880339View media item 1880340View media item 1880341View media item 1880342View media item 1880343View media item 1880344
Was a great day....

A year later, Nike had a promotion for the ZK2's. I really forget how this one went down but Nike had opened a new store in LA. I truly forget the name and even how the promotion went down, but if you won you got to play in this game and they told us we would be playing with Kobe. Turns out Kobe would only referee the game. At the end of the game they let us buy the ZK2's a week early and Kobe would autograph them. I had brought the 81 point shoes with me. I snuck one in the box with the ZK2's. He looked at the ZK1...but signed it anyway. Just sucks he was only doing the KB24 auto for this promotion. I have since sold those ZK2's... But these will never leave...

View media item 1880351View media item 1880352
I always take them out every once in a while...today was extra special. :smokin

So sick.

that would be me haha. my buddy sold 2 pairs of why 81s for $15k each a couple years back. I missed the boat. should've sold em then but I was so deadset on not selling until I came to my senses last month

I dont blame ya.. Thats a lot of money for a shoe.. 15k.. That's another story...

Lmtd is selling bhms under retail plus an additional 24 off with discount code "vino24" hurry!

Repped! Good looking out. I've been wanting to pick these up but the price was too much. 170 is about as high as I would pay for them. Can't wait!

... $50 shipping to Canada?

That's $70 Canadian...

we can't catch a break... Lol

Still $40 less than our $333 retail.

Last edited:
Any other sites selling the BHM under retail? LMTD doesn't have my size anymore :\

Trying to cop and return my pair from NDC

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom