Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I agree. When I went down the Chipotle line there was a lot of grip and sqeaking.
roll.gif

Not sure what has happened to this thread, but i blame it on Nike for not revealing the all star pics...

Not sure what has happened to this thread, but i blame it on Nike for not revealing the all star pics...
laugh.gif
 at least this was a little better than the derailed talk about Nokia phones/potato cameras while we're waiting for XI iDs to start coming in over in that thread. Wrestling derailment was still my favorite.

I can't justify the ticket on these if they don't stick like curry 2s.
Every shoe I have with," decent, ok, or inconsistent "traction ends up sitting on the shelf, as the last thing I want happening is to get beat while slipping.

I'm not going to bash the shoe or others for purchasing but it's sounding like this Kobe has the worst traction in the entire line if dust is near.

I mean I found the 4s and 5s to have a bit of trouble in bad conditions but no one ever even described adidas kobes as skates.

Going backwards a bit is ok at times.
After this many years though, you need to keep applying the lessons you've learned.

A Mclearan from the 80s should not have superior tires and handling in poor comditions to a 2016 P1.

That's what nike is doing here though.

Back
Top Bottom