Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Thought this was kinda weird....

I got my BHM's on friday but haven't even been able to open the box till just now. I notice immediately that the right shoe laces are undone and when I take a look at the bottom of the shoe is has a little bit of dirt like when some tries on the shoes at a store. The shoe is new but with the dirt and the laces how they were, you can just tell that it was tried on at some point. Now my question is where the hell did this happen? Its a NDC shoe and in all my years over ordering shoes from them this was a first. Not a big deal but it makes me question what goes on in Memphis now!
Its happen to me several times. Send them back or complain and get a discount. 

Theres an employee store in Memphis so its possible theyve been tried on there or someone just wanted to take IG pcis before they shipped them to you. 

Yea Anniston is very overrated. Horrible Bosses was the only time I've ever checked for her.

KOBE XI ELITE LOW

822675-

001    BLACK/BLACK/BLACK

014    BLACK/RACER BLUE/WHITE    

037    COOL GREY/YELLOW STRIKE//VOLTAGE GREEN    

060    COOL GREY/BLACK//UNIVERSITY RED    

070    BLACK/BLACK/METALLIC GOLD    

078    DARK GREY/BRIGHT MANGO/COURT PURPLE/VOLT  

100    WHITE/BLACK/BLACK

105    WHITE/COURT PURPLE//BLACK    

184    WHITE/DEEP ROYAL BLUE//UNIVERSITY RED    

404    BRAVE BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE//METALLIC SILVER        

510    HYPER GRAPE/BLACK/UNIVERSITY GOLD/WHITE    

670    UNIVERSITY RED/BLACK/BRIGHT CRIMSON/METALLIC GOLD    

706    UNIVERSITY GOLD/UNIVERSITY RED//BLACK    
updated. 

I can't justify the ticket on these if they don't stick like curry 2s.
Every shoe I have with," decent, ok, or inconsistent "traction ends up sitting on the shelf, as the last thing I want happening is to get beat while slipping.

I'm not going to bash the shoe or others for purchasing but it's sounding like this Kobe has the worst traction in the entire line if dust is near.

I mean I found the 4s and 5s to have a bit of trouble in bad conditions but no one ever even described adidas kobes as skates.

Going backwards a bit is ok at times.
After this many years though, you need to keep applying the lessons you've learned.

A Mclearan from the 80s should not have superior tires and handling in poor comditions to a 2016 P1.

That's what nike is doing here though.
I rather have the McLaren F1 long tail than the P1 any day.

just saw the kobe xi black/white today in footlocker

idk if im getting it yet but it looks real good

so far got the achilles and bhm

waiting on the all star game colorway still

1232775-hewitt__jennifer_love_034.jpg
jennifer-love-hewitt-net-worth1.jpg
jennifer-love-hewitt-weight-loss.jpg
images
Jennifer-Love-Hewitt.jpg
jennifer-love-hewitt.jpg
jennifer%20love%20hewitt40h.jpg

Anniston welcome too

jennifer-aniston-bikini.jpg

Bump, lol

Last edited:
Went to the Lakers game last night in Portland! Sucks to see Kobe be on such a terrible team. He should have had about 8 assists but they missed open shots. Kobe looked good, picking and choosing his spots.

How about (and who cares about the show itself) Aniston in the entire 90s on friends? Lol am I that old?
Has no one ever watched The Breakup? Jen Anniston was damn fine there.
Anniston in Horrible Bosses 2 when she had that secret sex club [emoji]128525[/emoji]
The Rachel cut >
Whaaaaaa?!?!? Surely you jest

Sorry the skinny cute thing is not my style, I am more of a Angelina jolie in her prime fan.  Just go watch Tomb Raider or Gia

She is alright in that,
Peak aniston in Friends IMO. Never seemed to wear a bra on that show which I now enjoy thanks to the misses.

On a side note, just bought Lakers tix for Kobes final game in New Orleans. Assuming he plays I will have seen Jordans last game and Kobes last game there. So glad Nola got a franchise in 03. Ive seen so many great games.

Back
Top Bottom