Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
crappy traction and half way cushioning is the trademark of elite Nike products these days.

No wonder people are rooting and trying a company like UA.

Thought this was kinda weird....

I got my BHM's on friday but haven't even been able to open the box till just now. I notice immediately that the right shoe laces are undone and when I take a look at the bottom of the shoe is has a little bit of dirt like when some tries on the shoes at a store. The shoe is new but with the dirt and the laces how they were, you can just tell that it was tried on at some point. Now my question is where the hell did this happen? Its a NDC shoe and in all my years over ordering shoes from them this was a first. Not a big deal but it makes me question what goes on in Memphis now!

ZK1 are a classic design. For casual wear definitely the 1 but for ball going with the XI. I have a couple OG 1's, MPLS, Shark, Blackout, White/Black and also have the Prelude. Top 3 Kobe for me

Thought this was kinda weird....

I got my BHM's on friday but haven't even been able to open the box till just now. I notice immediately that the right shoe laces are undone and when I take a look at the bottom of the shoe is has a little bit of dirt like when some tries on the shoes at a store. The shoe is new but with the dirt and the laces how they were, you can just tell that it was tried on at some point. Now my question is where the hell did this happen? Its a NDC shoe and in all my years over ordering shoes from them this was a first. Not a big deal but it makes me question what goes on in Memphis now!
My original flawed pair had two different production dates. My replacement pair came and they also had two different production dates, and the left shoe's outsole was dirty. So it's not just you.

Aww...back to waiting on All Star pics I see...
nerd.gif

Oh well.  BHMs came in and are super nice in hand.  I need more court time to accurately rate Achilles traction.

Don't have the issue with traction everyone else does. The only time I wasn't feeling it was the first time on a court so **** I've seen people with Kobe 9s slip and fall

Anniston in Horrible Bosses 2 when she had that secret sex club [emoji]128525[/emoji]

Horrible Bosses 2 was the ONLY time I thought Miss Aniston was sexy.  Also I feel like we see the ASG this week.  They want to start building hype I am sure.

Im waiting for the ASG pic to drop so i know whether to cop those or the BHM.

Back
Top Bottom