Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Thanks, that's just my own personal opinion. I don't buy shoes thinking they'll look good with jeans on, to collect them, or to pair them with different outfits. I buy them because I still play ball and want to wear them for what they're intended for.
You better not be walking if you're wearing boosts or any running shoes then. You're *** better be at least at a light jog. And if you're wearing sperrys you better be within a 1 mile radius of a boat. And if you're wearing timberlands you better be about to paint a wall. And if you're wearing iversons you better be spending an inordinate amount of money on strippers.

You better not be walking if you're wearing boosts
or any running shoes then. You're *** better be at least at a light jog. And if you're wearing sperrys you better be within a 1 mile radius of a boat. And if you're wearing timberlands you better be about to paint a wall. And if you're wearing iversons you better be spending an inordinate amount of money on strippers.

Here's someone who gets it

$50 dollar for a pair of sports socks 
roll.gif

they lost their damn mind 

Multiple stores in my district still have a complete size run of every color. I even had people return a couple of pairs of the ASG. I guess cats are gettin hip to the fact that Kobe is a has been, and that his shoe line is overrated.
Um OR they are getting hip to the fact that most of these shoes can be had for way below retail.  

Wow, dude got banned in less than a month :lol:

I swear, sometimes the small things get me. I already thought the brave blue colorway was decent but nothing to jump at copping. But the "I see beauty in the struggle" message might make me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom