• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Day one tho if they look like that 
nerd.gif

That ASG is a must have. 

In person, pretty is such an understatement. 
Agreed, I was also pretty impressed with the glowing on them.

I think someone was asking earlier where the Persian Violet was on the shoe, I could be wrong but it seemed that on the bottom of the sole, where it was translucent, at certain angles it looked kind of purple-tinted.

Agreed, I was also pretty impressed with the glowing on them.

I think someone was asking earlier where the Persian Violet was on the shoe, I could be wrong but it seemed that on the bottom of the sole, where it was translucent, at certain angles it looked kind of purple-tinted.
I was thinking the PV was for the colors on the tongue pull tabs?

I still can't find the purple on the Last Emperors so...I'm out
laugh.gif

ASGs are incredible in person, although I'm probably repeating myself. The (faux?) leather heel design and tongue with all the emblems. I love the pull tab. Just fire all around.

Oh but shout-out to the guy who mentioned trypophobia. I hate you.

I'm down with these! I liked the first ones too, hopefully they release these in some nicer colors ways, I'd be on it
I like the lebron 10's and 11's a lot. The 12's I didn't care for and these 13's...........why

i agree. ever since the kobes got heavier and bulkier, i have had a disdain for them. i dont think the xis are gonna be anything remotely close in terms of the low 5-6. i read reviews how the mentalities were similar. will need to see.

Back
Top Bottom