Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Not even gonna get the slightest hopes up for that FTB pack. Prob would only want the V's but I'm sure they will be just as limited as the preludes and there were less hoops to jump thorough then to buy a pair and there's
If they are anything like the prelude pack as far as availability I won't even waste my time. Money saved.

Exactly. I tried for the V and wasn't even close to getting a pair. Even more social media hoops to jump through now to try and get a pair.

Man I have yet to see a CW that I really wanna cop.  As much as we want the Lakers CW, I highly doubt it.  It's been a common thing now.  Nike won't give us those classic CWs. =(

This.

Add the 4 to the list too. Not jumping through mad hoops for this pack either.

That last part!!!!

I kinda hope the 5 & 6 are mostly black so i can hoop in them HEAVILY.
which by the color code they should be

The 7 & 10 should be A blue-ish color
The 8 should be a purple-ish if I have my color codes correct.

001, 002, 006, & 007 are usually all black, black & grey or black & another color.

Last edited:

Damn that's NT denim? Black Jeans ASG XI's? Spsneakerhead I think it was....if that's the case I wear NT denim I think.

I mean I alter my 569 Levis from just above the knee to the ankle because they come boot cut but man, I don't think they are too far off from homies

Damn that's NT denim? Black Jeans ASG XI's? Spsneakerhead I think it was....if that's the case I wear NT denim I think.

I mean I alter my 569 Levis from just above the knee to the ankle because they come boot cut but man, I don't think they are too far off from homies
aint nothin wrong with en tee denim fam 

I'm in the same situation as a few people where the Kobe XI GR colorways (so far) to me are not as impressive as it could be. I ordered a Nike Kobe XI Id. I hope that turns out well.

How long does it take Nike or other sneaker companies to come up with colorways/concepts and mass produce tens or hundreds of thousands of pairs? Anyone have any insight? They announce Jordan releases a year in advance. But reading this FTB kobe pack,like Damn his letter just came out a few months ago.
The molds are just sitting around so they can make a shoe pretty quickly, while he just released a letter to the public recently Im pretty sure Nike knew well before then. I mean it was pretty much a given last year. 
Kentucky PE... Best pic I could find
Nike did the people who bought "white" IDs wrong, guess PE White is different than ID white lol 
That last part!!!!

I kinda hope the 5 & 6 are mostly black so i can hoop in them HEAVILY.
which by the color code they should be

The 7 & 10 should be A blue-ish color
The 8 should be a purple-ish if I have my color codes correct.

001, 002, 006, & 007 are usually all black, black & grey or black & another color.
Repped not a bad guess 

KOBE V TUMBLED GREY/TUMBLED GREY
KOBE VI RIVER ROCK/RIVER ROCK 
KOBE VII  BLUE FOX/BLUE FOX 
KOBE VIII  DARK RAISIN/DARK RAISIN
KOBE IX  ANTHRACITE/ANTHRACITE
KOBE X  DARK OBSIDIAN/DARK OBSIDIAN 
KOBE XI BLACK/BLACK

The molds are just sitting around so they can make a shoe pretty quickly, while he just released a letter to the public recently Im pretty sure Nike knew well before then. I mean it was pretty much a given last year. 

Nike did the people who bought "white" IDs wrong, guess PE White is different than ID white lol 

Repped not a bad guess 

KOBE V TUMBLED GREY/TUMBLED GREY

KOBE VI RIVER ROCK/RIVER ROCK 

KOBE VII  BLUE FOX/BLUE FOX 

KOBE VIII  DARK RAISIN/DARK RAISIN

KOBE IX  ANTHRACITE/ANTHRACITE

KOBE X  DARK OBSIDIAN/DARK OBSIDIAN 

KOBE XI BLACK/BLACK

Man those colors sounds like fire. The 9 though. So are they selling these singles or in multiples as packs not understanding the pack stuff.

any idea of when theyll release? if they do them week by week like the preludes i wouldnt mind that considering JB is releasing a new retro pretty much every week.. i dont care about the cw i need the 5s 6s and 7s... but why arent they putting the 4s in the collection (my favorite kobe model)

Back
Top Bottom