Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Hopefully the mall has a 9.5 to try on to see how they fit. Usually .5 down on flyknits because they stretch out and length is on point

Go tts. If I got a wide foot then go up .5. Yes they're flyknits but with the tpu woven in, the fit is more tighter than normal flyknit. Never size down on these.

Lucky *** pick up.  100$ damn.  Why would someone return these lol.  "Got my IG shots time to return and get money back for next shoe purchase."

Because there's no resale value to them. :lol:

Personal preference being a distant second reason.

And that colorway is bananas. Congrats. Welcome to the club. :pimp:

Lucky *** pick up.  100$ damn.  Why would someone return these lol.  "Got my IG shots time to return and get money back for next shoe purchase."
Probably that exact reason lol. I know I have returned a pair to a Nike outlet (Achilles) because I was able to get a better deal somewhere else. Someone got them for cheap I think, the employees all wanted to be the one who processed my return lol.

The molds are just sitting around so they can make a shoe pretty quickly, while he just released a letter to the public recently Im pretty sure Nike knew well before then. I mean it was pretty much a given last year. 

Nike did the people who bought "white" IDs wrong, guess PE White is different than ID white lol 

Repped not a bad guess 

KOBE V TUMBLED GREY/TUMBLED GREY
KOBE VI RIVER ROCK/RIVER ROCK 
KOBE VII  BLUE FOX/BLUE FOX 
KOBE VIII  DARK RAISIN/DARK RAISIN
KOBE IX  ANTHRACITE/ANTHRACITE
KOBE X  DARK OBSIDIAN/DARK OBSIDIAN 
KOBE XI BLACK/BLACK
Interesting...  those are very monochromatic colors. Can't wait.

Back
Top Bottom