Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
The All Stars have definitely grown on me

They grew on me real quick! You have to see it in on ur feet to really appreciate them. Both all star and bhm are beautiful specimens to behold.

Bhm already shipped from lmtd supply. Purchased early this morning. $195 shipped via usps. Too bad I can't wear my ftl pear since I'm returning it once I get my other pear. Cant wait!

Don't like the lace lock thing
I don't like lace dubres (or whatever they're called) on any of my shoes. Usually I'm too lazy to take them off, but my BHM pair came with one facing downward
laugh.gif

They grew on me real quick! You have to see it in on ur feet to really appreciate them. Both all star and bhm are beautiful specimens to behold.

Bhm already shipped from lmtd supply. Purchased early this morning. $195 shipped via usps. Too bad I can't wear my ftl pear since I'm returning it once I get my other pear. Cant wait!

images

It's called wear the FTL BHM until the other one's come in.  Then just return the brand new one's to FTL for full refund :tongue:  If they are the same exact size ofc lol.

They just restocked large, were out a couple days ago.  Ugh I already ordered stuff too and used my discount code, SOB :tongue:
Yea thats the second restock within the last couple weeks, ordered them on 2/8, usually I like to put together an order of at least 50 for the free shipping, already had an order 4 days before that but I needed those Kobe socks for sure, didn't care about the shipping.

Nice collection, do you have Kobe 9 and Kobe 10? If so, between 9, 10 and 11 which one do you like the best?
Yea I have a handful of each the 9 and 10. I really like this 11 so far, especially for the new uppers that aren't as stiff as they were when they were glued on with the 9 and 10. Aesthetically though, the 9 would win, really liked that carbon fiber on them. Only issue I had with the 9 was that the soles were so solid, it felt like walking around in wooden shoes sometimes.

Count me in along with this minority group.

Due to circumstances out of my control, I don't have any purple based Kobe's. These "Eulogy" may be a good way to end that status.  Not a fan of that 'nickname' though, but when has a nickname really become a deal breaker when it comes to picking up sneakers...? 

Don't get me wrong, if I didn't have the purple 8 & 9 and already have 4 pairs of XIs, I'd cop day one. And I don't even particularly like purple.

[/quote]

I was on the fence with these since I was considering getting the AJ12 Masters that release the same day. But since I don't have any purple based Kobe's, I'm leaning more torwards the Eulogys.

Add to the fact that future OG AJ12 will be realsing in the near future, I can pass on the Masters without regret.

I also like how Kobe debut the 11s in the Eulogys and in Boston of All places. Guess it adds to the overall storytelling in them.

Getting excited for tomorrow night's Bucks game. Got the socks just in time, probably wear my iD pair for Mamba's last time in MKE.
View media item 1921004

These are dope dude nice job ID'ing these

Yea I have a handful of each the 9 and 10. I really like this 11 so far, especially for the new uppers that aren't as stiff as they were when they were glued on with the 9 and 10. Aesthetically though, the 9 would win, really liked that carbon fiber on them. Only issue I had with the 9 was that the soles were so solid, it felt like walking around in wooden shoes sometimes.

That's funny bc I feel like my 9's are way more flexible than my 11's! Could just be the 11's haven't broken in yet and those 9's got a lot of wear

Last edited:
To me, these look like the Kobe 8 with just a splash of 9 low, agreeable / "nostalgic" to plenty obviously, good looking model, IMO nothing we or Kobe low fans haven't seen...

Solid shoe but def "injected" with farewell tour nostalgia (nothing wrong with that) but to digress it's "performance based" right?... Again not dumping on the 11, just feel like I already own this Kobe and in fact, own the superior version

Ever since the drop in midsole era, you can argue that you have the same shoe by having any of the 8, 9, 11, Mentality 1 and 2. Aesthetics changed, traction too but the overall ride is the same - low top with any midsole you insert.

Overall it is 8 >/= Mentality 1&2 > 9 > 11. IMO

Last edited:
Do you guys think there's going to be a special pair releasing on April for his last game or should I buy the Eulogy this Saturday? I'm from the Philippines so nikeid isn't an option.

Back
Top Bottom